Reviews for Complexity
OHMIGODS WHY?
Too overstimulated to talk in 3rd person
WHY?
OK:
My OTP (Frazel) is perilously balanced between staying together and breaking up
I have a history project of the wives of Henry VIII due in tomorrow that isn't finished
I have NO SOCIAL LIFE
Percabeth is in FREAKING TARTARUS
If Percy dies, Grover dies too (empathy link)
It hasn't snowed yet
I have to get up at SIX IN THE MORNING to go to school tomorrow
AND NOW THIS
WHY?
PercyplusAnnabeth chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh. My. GOSH, I totally love this! You did such a great job with Percy and Paul! You're amazing at translating their Riordan-given personalities into your own stories. You're just SO GOOD!
This is just...awesome. I love it. Keep writing this awesome stuff-your shots really make me happy. :)
Btw, I know that we had a great conversation going and then I kinda fell off the earth's face. I'm SO sorry about that. Life happened in a big way, and I haven't been doing anything on FanFic for a month (at least). But when I logged in, the first thing I did was to check and see if you had any new stories. :)

Thanks for presenting us with such high quality writing! You don't know how much I appreciate it. :)

Savannah, a.k.a. PercyplusAnnabeth
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awwwww make more!
LyingTruth123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
:-D
Burst.ofSILENCE chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I just... I can't right now. This has got to be THE best Paul&Percy fic I've ever read. I've always wanted to see how the dynamic between them would work out and here it is and ohmygod it is everything I could've ever asked for.

Beautiful story, right there.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awww i luv all ur work u r truely a gr8 author and should pride yourself on that
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Okay, this is SO frigging great. Thank you for making my day.
-Beth M
Daughter-of-Athena-603342 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
wow nice job
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awesome! You need to continue with the reunion! I say make it after Percy defeats Gaea.
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I thought your writing couldn't get any better than it already was. This just proved me wrong. You're an amazing writer. Your stories always give me all these feelings. Never stop.
DandelionsAndDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You know, sometimes I forget that you're only thirteen. I'm jealous :D.

But seriously though; this was amazing. I loved all of it. Paul was perfect: fatherly, loving and slightly awkward. And I absolutely LOVED how you portrayed Percy. It was so true to the books.

Dialogue was believable and realistic, the grammar and spelling was fine, and the pacing was great. Length was good (I kind of wish you had written more; but the again, I feel that way with everything you write), and the characterization was good, too.

Some CC... hmm. Well, more imagery. I've probably said this about a million times, I know, but I'm serious. Imagery, in my opinion, can make or break a book. Let's take The Fault In Our Stars for example. The plot line has been done before, and most of the time it has turned out dry and boring (or at least from what I've read of that genre). But when you add John Green's amazing characterization skills and all the imagery and humor, the books turns into a breathtaking novel that left me sobbing at 1 am.

Another thing: I felt kind of detached in parts, especially with Sally and Paul. Most of the time, this was fine, but I noticed your writing started becoming more robotic-like towards the ending. It's like some new fad in YA literature, and I really hate it. Most of the time you don't have a problem with that. But here, I started to lose touch with the characters. And I just didn't really care as much. This could also be helped by adding more imagery. Do you know what I mean? Like, you could've done a better Jon portraying their emotions, I guess.

Details and descriptions were awesome; you're one of the few PJO writers who actually knows how to write them properly.

Can I just say how much I love the beginning of this piece? It's so real, and so Percy and Paul... it's awesome. By far one of the best PercyxPaul fics I've ever read, if not THE best.

That brings me to another point. THANK YOU for waiting the majority of the story for Percy and Sally to tell Paul that Percy was a demigod and THANK YOU SO MUCH for how you wrote his reaction. I can not tell you how many time's I've read a story where Paul finds out the day he meets Percy and like, faints or something. It's ridiculous. This one was, however, very well written and, again, very realistic. Kudos to you, my friend.

Sorry for the short review. I'm tired and I really have to go to the bathroom. Haha. But, there's no school tomorrow! *cheers*

Update soon!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This. Was. Fantastic.
I can't say any more. xoxo
franklyzhang chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
AWWW... he'll always coome home
kirstkah chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was amazing! I freaking loved it. :):):)

-Kirsty