Reviews for Complexity
ALL HAIL INNOVERSE! GODDESS (you're a girl, right?) OF ONE SHOTS! *bows*
Sweet chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Best Paul story I've ever read
unflourescent chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That's pretty sweet. But the whole Paul and Sally spending the night together kind of made me uncomfortable... could you please leave that sort of thing out of your story? I know I'm not only speaking for me when I say this. (I also just hate sexual reference in general, no offense to you.)
wispykitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Perfect! You did Paul total justice. Thank you for writing this! It's the sort of story that you don't realize is missing until someone writes it. :)
MetalGod14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Loved it. Love this perspective of Paul. Could you do a series with his teachers at Goode and Paul (like Paul explaining away the slip into Greek-leaving out the fact that it is ancient). Thanks for writing.

-MG14
Meepmeep123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That just gave me all the right feelings. Good job on it! :D
QuietGirl98 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love Paul! He's one of my favorite characters. Great job on this I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow this is really good
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
that was amazing! :)
gallifreyfalls chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my god. You never fail to amaze me, you know? I found this at around 6am (I get up at weird times) and just sat there reading continuously. Wow. How do I even begin to say this. The emotion was tangible, not forced but real, and everything was woven together so well. The details were incredible and the dialogue was perfect. Everyone was so in character, as well.

I really love Paul's point of view, too, and the way everything sounded so natural and realistic. What else can I say? It was just amazing. Wow. Okay. I'm going to stop rambling now. I loved it. Your writing is just astounding.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
YES! Father!Paul for the win! Good story!
EmMarie96 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story was amazing! You're a great writer:)

I like all the interesting little details, like when Percy gets sick he writes in ancient Greek and stuff, that's so cute:)

And of course, all those Percy/Paul feels! "You're the best dad I ever had," awwwww THE FEELS!

Overall, it was a very well-written well-planned oneshot, and it came together nicely. I loved it!:)
Destroy With Love chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love how you portrayed paul's charcter!
I LOVE THIS
Aeryanne RF chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great work on portraying Paul -you got the whole 'nervous-boyfriend-of-the-kid's-mum' and 'not-sure-what-to-do-to-be-step-father' completely right!
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story was great, you gave Paul's character a wonderful insight...I really hope too that Percy(and Annabeth) gets back alive...
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »