Reviews for Complexity
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This story is great.
ConverseAthena chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This one shot was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awesome :)
jessicadamnday chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I really like it; it seems accurate.
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was really, really original, nice and fitting in Paul's character
AndiBeckham12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was awesome. Purely amazing. You captured Paul's personality exactly to the way I pictured it. Bravo. ( For whatever reason I really love the part where it says 'these kids have been trained to kill' it must be my messed up mind.) huzzah!
-AndiBeckham12
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aw, cute!
ramonaboat chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was beautiful. A side of demigod life we hardly ever get to see. It's heartwarming, really. Specially when Percy told Paul that he was the best dad he'd ever had. Paul's reply is equally touching. Good job. Your writing, you words are moving. Keep kn writing, my friend.
Somebody chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
U. R. AWESOME! Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Are u sure ur not a middle aged man whose name starts with R and ends with ick Riordan? Cuz I would totally believe u if u said u were! Never stop writing! :)
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh man, you did an amazing job writing the relationship between Paul and Percy. It was wonderful to read, incredibly detailed, loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
At the end of this I was basically screaming he's in Hell he's in freaking Hell
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love it! Feels is right! XD
Hi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I'm going to act like a hippie (no offence to hippies ! You're awesome) but DUDE , that was so deep man! Loved it!
etaylor-10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
thank the gods i found this story! i have been looking for something like this for a while now! thank you, it was absolutely fantastic!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »