Reviews for Phantom of Justice
Harpy81 chapter 15 . 2/8
To bad that would have been an interesting pairing
The-Moyashi chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
Ehhhhhh!? That was a great sneek peak I really want yo read the sequel is seems it hs not been made
bibliophilea chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
The first thing I noticed about this chapter was that the first line was in iambic pentameter. That's just because I'm me, so my "ear" looks out for those sorts of patterns whether I want it to or not.
And now, for my geek-out moment: SAM IS RAVEN AND TUCKER IS GEAR AND STATIC JOINED THE TEAM AND STATIC SHOCK WAS A HALLMARK OF MY CHILDHOOD AND RAVEN IS MY FAVORITE TITAN AND THE MIXING OF EVERYTHING HAS ME ECSTATIC (pun fully intended) AND IN ALL CAPS AND THEN THERE'S THE TEASER SCENE LIKE THE SCENE AFTER THE CREDITS IN THE MARVEL MOVIES AND IT ALL JUST MADE ME EXPLODE IN A GIGANTIC BALL OF UNCONTROLLABLY EXCITED GEEKERY AND JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGG...
[melts into a puddle of nerdiness from the sheer awesomeness of your story]
I think your story was, in the word of the Ninth Doctor, fan-TAS-tic, if you couldn't tell... (x
I'm looking forward to the sequel of this story!
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Interesting... he called it a "Fenton Thermos" rather than a "Phantom Thermos" when he said that he needed to carry it around 24/7.
bibliophilea chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
So... instead of the Joker beating him to death, he gets killed by Plasmius... this makes me wonder if he'll come back as a ghost *cough*Red Hood*cough*... well, I'm only on Chapter 7. We'll see!
Neeko96 chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Sam is... Raven... k.-
scheffelman chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
You just had to make Sam like Raven, didn't you?
scheffelman chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Cassie aka Wonder Girl must be involved somehow with Dani's cloning.
scheffelman chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
The chapter title is the same name for my story and a DO episode from season 1 of DP. LOL for the name.
dracula-key chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
Awesome work bro. Finally, Cassie and Danny kiss! I get the feel that Wally is going to be around in this sequel. Awesome to see Sam and Tucker joined the team along with Virgil. Hehe, let me guess, Virgil and Tucker will team up often as Static and Gear?

I am interested in this little peak into the sequel, mostly Red Hood. XD I'm going to guess his outfit will be the same if not very similar to the Red Hood outfit from Batman: under the Red Hood.
jaguarspot chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
That sequel teaser is AWESOME!
Please post the sequel soon, and leave a warning chapter on this story so we know when it's up!
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
OHMAHGAD! BOXY IS DEAD... -ER! B/C I IS A GHOST. THIS IS THE FUCKING SHIT. I LURVVVVEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
OHMAHGAD! DEY GON MAKE A DANI PHANTOM!
The Struggling Warrior chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
In the end, Wally was absorbed by the Speed Force again. It's always so sad.

So...Sam and Virgil, huh? Weirder things have happened. And good for Danny.

The sequel seems intriguing. It seems like it gives a little too much away, though, even if it was an experiment.

Thanks for the update.
CyberActors15 chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Now I'm excited. I knew this couldn't possibly be the end of the story. And I'm curous as to what will happen later in the story... But I do have questions. With regards to Red Hood, I hope you realise that when he became Red Hood he went through a personality change... Ish. He was always somewhat a loose cannon. Being revived didn't really help that. As Red Hood he has more similarities to Arsenal than any other character who would appear in Young Justice. Also with regards to Wally, is something gonna happen to bring him back beacuse Phantom did leave that stabalizer on him and I don't think u would have added that for no reason. Also with regards to Robin is that Robin still going to be Tim Drake or are you going to make Tim Red Robin and bring in someone like Damien Wayne or Stephanie Brown. That would be cool if you did that. I also remember that when Dani was introduced she had blond hair... At least I think it was in this story... Promting a beleife that she was also created from Wonder Girl's DNA if that is the case will you explore that in the next story?
Can't wait for the new story