Reviews for Forever
This story is cool don't stop it
j'aimerais que tu écrive la suite car j'aime cette histoire
infinity2125 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Really hope you update soon because I really love the pairing too!
kashi333 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Would make a really good story. I hope you update someday. :)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Please continue, this is interesting.
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Oh hell no! U mess with bella u mess with me dickward!
I love it!
_
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
continue soon
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Twatwrd still behaving like he runs the world.
Like Esme would have her ex back, apparently she knows that she isn't his mate, but Edweirdo is ignoring that as usual.
Rachel6891 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
can you please update soon I love ur story so much please hurry.
FriesB4Guys chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
OMG this is amazing! Please update soon!
Kaiser White chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
So so so...AWESOME!... when are you updating author-buddy :) your story is so good, even if you were slightly cruel in leaving that cliff hanger . Y U DO DIS AUTHOR! :) I love your story so much i tend to re-read both chapters over and over again to the point of actually memorizing it :) I'm curious as to what Bella will do, Oh seeing as their all vampires, (the cullens) does that mean they heard what edward said? Is there going to be conflict with that? PLEASE UPDATE! I WOULD MARRY YOU IF I COULD! This story is too good to be true. :) Its like a gift from the muses :) :P er... forget that line :) But over all I must say your an awesome writer, and i do wish to read more when it comes out :) thank you Ms Author :)
Firepaw15 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
It's good so far, so please continue
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Great new chapter! Has anyone else volunteered to be the Beta? Because if not then I would be happy to. :) Just let me know.
minako366 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Edwards a douche
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Um, there's a little confusion because in the last chapter you had Alice saying Esme was their "older sister"/Rosalie's sister.
Other then that and the run-on sentences the plot is really good.