Reviews for Some of my Best Friends
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ha-ha-ha! That last part, With Litwak knowing and all, that was the greatest cherry-on-top ever! Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is interesting, I think it should be continued.
sdcsdcsdcasddas chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
i love the ending i wish he showed her the tapes form when Vanellope was re added to the roster. she was the first to play her. it is only right
Isangtao chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Cool.

I enjoyed reading with little story, and quite frankly I believe that is what Moppet Girl would grow up to be.

Thank you for an entertaining read.
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cool. Neat ending
unicnickol chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I was reading this and in the last part i was like half laughfing half almost in tears q
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
...One of the best fics ever. That's all I've got to say.
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I've been looking for *forever* (ok, so since I saw the movie a couple of days ago) for a fic like this, where Lidmark knows about the game characters! And the idea behind the fic was so sweet!
Navis chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I enjoyed this
Kozaky97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lol I could not stop laughing at the end with games revealing the fact that they are all sentient, I hope you continue on this idea
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is ... This is amazing. It would be absolutely wonderful if Mr. Litwak could find someone just as caring and cuckoo as himself to take over for him. Having Stacey as the new owner of the family fun center is just perfect, especially after everything you've written about our Moppet Girl.

Thanks for sharing this.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Neat.
Zionagi chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love how you describe the relationship between Moppet girl and LitwAk
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this was really great! i'd, actually like to see more of this and what kinds of things they do together later on over the years. mabey she could introduce her kids to them :)