Reviews for A Dance for You - ALTERNATIVE ENDING
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I love this alternative ending, but i also love the ending to the actual story. I really love how possesive Will is in this story, you should make another story that also shows his possesive side. you're really good at that!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I really enjoyed this ending, although I preferred the original. I liked Will so much in this story, I'm going to miss him! Looking forward to your next Wemma fic!
Mistress of the Dark Arts chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Dark and delicious - this alternative ending has been brilliant to read. Thank you :-D
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
You always make me hot. Im going to miss this fic. I like this dark Will. Anyway, I cant wait for your next story. Have any ideas? ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
i looooooooooooove it, this version is better
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
The smut was sucking amazing! loved the alternative ending!
ma1teo chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Omg I didn't realize the alternate ending would be ongoing story. Yay! I have a feeling something is going to happen with her still stripping and not a good thing. Great chapter!
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Love the angst at the end :P
Me chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I love how will is so possessive with emma! And i love how u are doing this final part of the story, don't know which is better! Can't wait to read the nect chapter and i hope u'll update soon because i can't wait ! :)
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Not too happy that Emma didn't hit will at this point and storm out! I get where will was coming from but jees. Anyway look forward to more :) good writing x
Greys has become my life chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Geez, Emma. Will already has trust issues. What are you thinking? Yes it is easy money and a lot of it, but if you got a summer job, perhaps doing something that will further your career even, it would be /I/some /I/ money. Move in together, so he can pay rent and food, and you'll only have to pay tuition and books...
Cheryl chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
So good, can't wait till the next chapter!
msleamays chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Woooowwwwwwwwwww just wooow when is the nest chapter ?
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yay, I like that she trusted Will enough to run to him. Your Will is creepy and possessive, but I trust Emma's instinct that he has some good characteristics. :)
parrillajayma chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow... I love this so much... I might even like this better than the actual story