Reviews for All that counts
brighterthansun chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Really enjoyed this deeper look at the episode! You did a great job of keeping everyone in-character and believable! Thanks for the great story!
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I'm so glad that Aaron and Spencer talked about what happened when they got back to Quantico and tried to relieve each other's guilt
dianakotori chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I have not had the chance to actually watch that episode, but I find really good the way you make the characters handle that traumatic experience. Thank you. :)
ahowell1993 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Reid gave Hotch an idea on how high school was for him even if its in a jokingly way. Hotch and Reid are good at coded meassages. Hotch's message in LSDK and Reid's coded message to Hotch during Revelations due to a past disscusion they had. Reid handles himself really well when being held hostage with Hotch in LSDK and Damaged, and Reid stayed calm when he was held hostage in Revelations. He did tell Hotch he "works well during intense terror"
Morgan Keezy chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Love your story that filles out the gaps in LDSK. I think this showed a lot of the persons and the angst that in hard situations. Thanks for sharing.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I'm with a lot of the other reviewers on this chapter. Reid probably had some cracked ribs. I was surprised that, considering they were at a hospital, no one demanded Reid had his ribs checked out. Some of them had to been cracked, or at least had some heavy bruising in the chest area.
Again, another great chapter.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Gute Geschichte.
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Thanks for posting.
I love the father/son type of relationship between Hotch and Reid.
Well written...
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Firstly, I'm sorry I only just discovered this tale so thank you for reviewing a story of mine which helped me stumble upon this.

Secondly, thank you for writing an accompaniment to one of my favorite episodes of "Criminal Minds". I've always wanted more each time I reached the ending and listened to the hauntingly beautiful soundtrack playing in the background. You've provided fans with all the missing moments of the episode's conclusion.

And thirdly, WOW! I'm genuinely impressed by how well written and seamless your scenes and dialogue fit with the rest of what we know as canon. You've captured the characters emotions and reactions perfectly. I can hear their voices and picture their expressions as if I were watching an episode.
I loved Reid's internal conflict and confusion as he struggles to determine how he feels about having to shoot the Unsub.

I also liked Gideon's fatherly approach and I always saw Morgan as an older brother figure to Reid so I loved how you included that.

I also suspected that Reid sustained at least bruised ribs after those kicks by Hotch but the series never went into that detail.

The emphasis on Hotch's guilt ridden conscience was played out beautifully.

"I do trust you. And, yes, it hurt what you said and did, but the important thing is that I know you didn't mean it. One of us had to end it. You had the gun, but you couldn't get it without Dowd seeing it and shooting first. So that only left me. And as much as I hate it that I was forced to take a life, I would do it again if I had to."

Definitely a memorable Reid and Hotch moment. Fantastic dialogue. Hotch's and Gideon's admiration and pride in the younger man's courage really shone here.

All in all, this was just brilliantly delivered. Bravo!

I hope to see you write more in this fandom and hopefully others as well (hint, hint!).
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
me ha gustado! en este capitulo
eche de menos este tipo
de conversaciones!
songwriterforlife99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
WOW! That was awesome! I have always thought about how much damage that situation really did to Reid and this was a perfect interpretation. Great job :)
jahmat chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great missing scenes. You know that Spencer would really agonize about taking another life, even if the guy was a killer. Characters are really IC.

Super story!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I had forgotten all about this scene because of all the seasons and time that has passed, but you brought it right back to me. I could really picture everything that happened and each character's facial expressions and the whole atmosphere. It is really great to delve deeper into this episode and really look at what each character was feeling and facing. Bravo!