Reviews for Rising of two dueling stars
Duelist chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Good lord in the name of yugioh and every thing els plzzzzzzzzzz continue this story
ASDFGHJKL101 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Like this story so far but please more chapters!
Flutter Night chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This was really good. Hope to read more soon. Peace.
Exen44 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
sure is intresting. This is good. But its not good if you are going to end it like this. I would expand it with more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Keep writing more chapters in this story of urs! I really do adore it. Please do add more chapters in this story of urs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Nice story of urs. I like it already. Hate to be a pain, but you may've forgotten to realize that when flip summoning a set monster, his/her battle mode changes from face-down defense mode, to, face-up attack mode. Other than that, nice story of urs. BTW, i am not trying to degrade to ur story. Making a few pointers, sorry.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Jaden and Alexis forever.
BlackRoseDragon44 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Seems like an interesting story, so far. A very well done first chapter. :)
Well, I'm curious as how this will continue and of course, I can't wait for the JxA in it.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ten or twelve people (if not more) have already done the "omg, my totally NOT poorly written and conceived character goes to school with Juudai & his friends! This is just like the rest of them, copying the canon and adding nothing to it beyond a ridiculous character.

And, of course, stripping the canon characters of their need for character growth, which is even more annoying. Juudai *likes* it in Red. Not to mention, having him in Bluel instead means that Shou won't get to know him (they won't be roommates, Obelisk Blues don't have roommates), which means Shou doesn't get his character development to become better than Ryou, and Hayato doesn't get his love of dueling reignited (it was Juudai being a Red *AND* doing what he did that did that, being a Blue wouldn't have the same effect, because everyone expects Blues to be fantastic duelists) which means he'll quit the school and not become a designer for Industrial Illusions, which means Skyscraper 2 never gets created, which means Juudai won't be able to defeat Franz in Genex.

Unless, of course, you have plans to handwave all of that and/or your OC magically is the one who can do it, without any help from his friends.

Also, Samejima wouldn't play favorites like that. He wanted Juudai in the school because he wants *all* kinds of duelists, *AND* he knew all about Juudai and Yubel. Of course, you've stripped that away too, because who wants Juudai to mature into a decent person, right? It's all about your OC!