Reviews for P3: Days of Autumn
breckcole chapter 87 . 5/18
Finally finished it. Finished it about a week ago, but i was without internet so my review was delayed. Moving on! In my previous post, i mentioned that the characterization threw me off when i first began reading. I looked back into it and I have 2 things to say. One: It threw ME off. And Two: It didn't matter that it threw me off because you stayed true to the characters you created to the end.
Very fun to read to the end.
Thanks for posting.
Farewell!
Till we meet again..
Anubis Cloudly chapter 1 . 5/8
High school musical, I feel like I should go wash my everything and chug mouthwash.
breckcole chapter 38 . 4/20
I'm sure this fic is abandoned or complete by now but I'm sure you don't mind receiving a review regardless )
First off. Before I say anything I do really enjoy this story and am not bashing you in any way whatsoever.
When I first started reading this I was a little off put by two being the sentence long two being the characterization. The sentence . I still prefer paragraphs but it's not a big deal and after I got used to it I was fine.
The characterization? I was a little put off by everyone's personality. Not that they were bad (or incorrect even) but just that they were different from how I had those people envisioned in my mind. I actually didn't enjoy the first ten our so chapters because of this.
That being takes place post game so who's to say it isn't accurate. also you remain true to the characters that you've created, and don't have everyone with mpd. so again, props to you. And lastly, it's a friggen fan fiction. You can do whatever the hell you want.
After I got past that I have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. I don't know if I'm the only one who had issues with the beginning, but I plan on rereading after I finally finish to see if it was all just in my head or not.
Now for this chapter!
I can't believe you just did that.. I just watched that movie, so after the first line I picked up on it the second line.. thought it might have been intentional.. then you just made my day. I couldn't stop laughing. I feel like you had that planned for a long time. Very good job and all around a fun chapter.
On a side note. I'm a huge fan of minato/yukari but I actually hope hamuko won the poll. There's a real shortage of GOOD minato/hamuko stories on this site. I'll make sure to review again before I finish the story ) thanks for writing and sharing!
FeMC chapter 87 . 4/17
It's great
nix chapter 87 . 4/15
So just spent the past 3 days reading this, couldn't put it down. Just finished it and I really have no worss to describe how much I liked this story.

*applause*
hoshea446 chapter 87 . 4/13
Yes, I think it you can make the wedding and at last until they have their children. Because they were talking their children in Ch.84 and in the previous chapter. Thank you _
Themagicmastere1 chapter 87 . 2/18
Holy Hell. so amazing. 9.75 out of 10
Ayuta chapter 1 . 1/29
Okay, I was in the middle of typing the review, and the damn computer just decided to post it on its own. Oops.

Anyways, unforeseen(?) technical issues aside, continuing on from my review/rant, I also noticed that some characters were drastically different from how they were portrayed from the games, most notably Yukari. Then again, the final verdict is yours as the writer, so I can hardly pin blames on authors for bashing characters, can I?

But some readers do, and you seem to treat them in a rather condescending manner. While I can understand the frustration and annoyance of dealing with such critics and possible trolls, at least try to refrain from lashing out and verbally insult them. It just ends up showing your immature side, the side that can't simply ignore imbeciles and their meaningless taunts.

Now, I know I've been spouting some bad stuffs so far, but I'm not planning on ending this second half of my review without some positive notes. Asides from those nitpicky things, the story overall was good, great at certain intervals, even. The idea of P3 protagonist's story continuing after his sacrifice was a good foundation, and the romance between Minato and Minako, though not perfectly written, was shown nicely, enough for some good laughs. There are snippets of character developments, though they don't seem to be the focal aspect of this story.

Most notably, I liked the fact that I became to like some of your OC's, despite the fact that I tend to heavily dislike OCs. After some chapters of them bonding with the rest of the Persona 3 cast, they became just as integral to the whole picture as the rest.

Then there are references. Mulan, Harry Potter, KH, Warcraft, so many references that I recognise and get some good laughs out of. I actually didn't think Minato would play the Mushu and bite Lee (or was it Quan?) in the ass to get Naoto out of potentially embarrassing situation, though. Still, good stuff.

Let's see, yep, seems like I've got more negative points than positive ones. Don't get me wrong; this story wasn't bad (I mean, look at the number of reviews you got, AND a page on tv-tropes!), but there were some tidbits of things that tainted what would've been a truly great fanfiction. But then again, everything I've stated so far are just my opinions, not facts, and in the end, it's really up to you as the writer to do whatever you want with my reviews. Hope I didn't offend you too much.
Ayuta chapter 1 . 1/29
I've been reading this fic for some time now, and covered decent number of chapters so far (around 50-ish, I think?), and I think it's about time I left a review of my own.

I'll start off with things I disliked about this story; some (not all) plots didn't really flow as well as they should have, while some things were rather... bizarre, like Minato fighting some evil OC and coming back as if he just came back from a bathroom break. Some characters, namely Yukari, was comThere are more examples, but it would be quite a task to list them all, so maybe next time.

While I understand getting negative reviews are never pleasant, you seem to go a little overboard when 'replying' to these critics. If you truly are here to improve your writing, then please, at least be courteous to all, and not just to those who have nothing but praises for your work. Don't lash out every time someone so much as insults you, that's just them dragging you down to their level.
Granjour chapter 44 . 1/25
I loved the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days reference that you had in this. It made the battle sequence all the more memorable and dramatic
SaturnFlame chapter 72 . 1/26
Wait, I'm probably pretty idiotic saying this but is Minako pregnant?
SaturnFlame chapter 57 . 1/26
I might be wrong but I think you had a few "Jumper" references in this chapter along with the Riku vs Ansem speech from Kingdom Hearts
nobody chapter 87 . 1/4
Well it was a great fanfic! Keep it up!
Xaintrix chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
This is a pretty good read overall, and I am enjoying the ride.

I find it particularly confusing in this chapter that Minato would argue so strongly against his prosecution with the faculty, yet not with his girlfriend. It would make a bit more sense if he made an equally strong case but the evidence seemingly so strong that the end result would have been the same. Not a big deal - just my initial impression.
Max chapter 37 . 10/5/2014