Reviews for P3: Days of Autumn
Zia Jordan chapter 2 . 6/1
I never knew Minako would have this type of personality,and with Minato's personality,they would make a great couple,as seen in this chapter,lel.
Zia Jordan chapter 1 . 6/1
Just like every persona 3 fanfic it starts out with the mc coming to Iwatodai,but this story ain't like every fanfic,the first time I read this I knew this was going to be awesome
InsertNameHereP3 chapter 90 . 5/30
Hello again! Words cannot express how excited I was when I saw this chapter come out. DoA is my favorite story I've ever read and I'm extremely happy you picked it back up. Enough with the praise, on with the review. I thought that this chapter was awesome and was extremely funny. I liked how it was kinda centered around Junpei and Akihiko's drunken mistakes, and how those mistakes led them on a wild goose chase of sorts. The humor fit and was executed greatly. In short, this was awesome! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more!
notthelastshyguyontheplanet chapter 1 . 5/27
This is arguably the best persona fanfic I've read so far, and I state my reasons for saying so below:
First,The gang are mostly in character.
Second, The OC's actually complement the original cast and provide ample reason for the numerous event rehash/redos, fourth wall breaks, and allusions i encountered while reading this story. Third is the fact that regardless of my preexisting bias for the pairing (legacy of Shenjay's The Fool's Tournament) you managed to make me find MinatoxMinako so hilariously charming and depressingly repulsive all over again. This is really just me telling you that I feel you nailed their canon personalities perfectly (something all the more surprising when your plot was basically the oldest entry in the book of tropes,which leads me to my final point)
Lastly, I couldn't help but visualize the gang reacting to our favorite bluenette and rednette dance around each other and push each other away before attempting to reel each other back in again while I read this story. This is me saying that you have done something only a great writer would do: create a world so believable that the reader can't help but be drawn in and treat each problem that arises (and there are a lot) as their own. You basically made me care about the good old fear of friendzone story,and that's no easy feat seeing how overused it is. Great job on this fic and good luck on your next project. Cheers from Manila!
xaxiel1572 chapter 90 . 5/23
This chapter had funny and weirdness awesomeness, you know
ClearlyOriginal chapter 90 . 5/22
As Futaba always says: "Huh?...What?"
Macho Nacho chapter 90 . 5/22
Holy Chit! An update!
I haven't read it yet but i already love it!
Zero chapter 36 . 5/3
This is the 19th F*cking time I read this Love Letter, And Im Reminded why I Love Thks Story.
p.wonwan chapter 3 . 4/18
that is umm, kind of american style. I guess.
Zero chapter 18 . 2/18
I Don't know how you did it but, Im on my 17-18th Reading this And This chapter still is fucking Hilarious! WTF is Your Secret?!
Zero chapter 83 . 12/13/2016
Dear Cipherprinceofdreams.

Have You ever thought of Doing A Sequel To P3: Days Of Autumn?
If So, Please Consider The Thought And Maybe Write A Prototype Sequel When You Have Time.

From Zero. PS. (Happy Holidays.)
Zero chapter 39 . 8/19/2016
Still Fucking Amazing After 3 Month Hiatus.
My chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Immortal
13TheAce chapter 89 . 6/14/2016
Wait, how have I not reviewed this chapter already?! Oh well, let's get to it! *cracks knuckles*

Somehow, if Minato was a real person, I could total see this being how his bachelor party would work. Get kidnapped to your own party, check. Toasts, check. Everyone starts to fight over something, check. Minato playing mediator/babysitter, checks all the way around. Good chapter!
Zero chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
Cipher This Masterpiece Of Yours Is Fantastic 13th time Read Still Love it.

BTW Please Retcon Chapt 88-89 That Never Happened.

Still man 10/10.