Reviews for P3: Days of Autumn
Zero chapter 39 . 8/19
Still Fucking Amazing After 3 Month Hiatus.
My chapter 1 . 7/8
13TheAce chapter 89 . 6/14
Wait, how have I not reviewed this chapter already?! Oh well, let's get to it! *cracks knuckles*

Somehow, if Minato was a real person, I could total see this being how his bachelor party would work. Get kidnapped to your own party, check. Toasts, check. Everyone starts to fight over something, check. Minato playing mediator/babysitter, checks all the way around. Good chapter!
Zero chapter 24 . 6/3
Cipher This Masterpiece Of Yours Is Fantastic 13th time Read Still Love it.

BTW Please Retcon Chapt 88-89 That Never Happened.

Still man 10/10.
lovelobe chapter 89 . 5/11
love this pls make more chapters
ktfytcf chapter 71 . 5/6
masterofstrings chapter 89 . 5/8
Thank you for this.
Zero chapter 87 . 4/22
Keep doing The Right Thing Cipher.
love this chapter 53 . 4/21

trash of da phan chapter 47 . 4/21
love dem tekken references m8
Zero chapter 66 . 4/11
Read this book 10x And Still Reading.

Good Job.
Hmm...I was about to comment on the new chap, but I accidentally clicked on the reviews section and I'm like 'Dafuq is going on? Zero needs to calm the fck down'. ah, well, nice to see you back, Prince of Dreams.
Chicharito7 chapter 89 . 3/29
I've been waiting a long time for this great story to continue, it became one of my favorites since the first time I read it. I'm not that good at writing reviews or anything so all I can say is that from my point of view, you've done an amazing job and I can't express into words how delighted I am to be able to continue enjoying this masterpiece. My favorite character is definitely Lee, he reminds me so much of one of my friends, always ready to fuck things up haha. Anyway, hope to read more soon and keep up the good work! :)
Rosalinda Lancaster Leonhart chapter 89 . 3/29
Hmmm, nice story. I really wonder what Minako and the rest of the girls do during their ladies night before the wedding day. And not only that, I really want to know how he got to know P4 cast in this story.
Thank goodness that precious chapter wasn't canon in this story.
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »