Reviews for Dear John
Cimz chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Natalie does know how to take initiative...
Cimz chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Lol. I see Vic is being his charming self.
Cimz chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Fish! :)
tessnotbess chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
If only it were really this easy! Thanks for the great story! I miss my Jolie!
icewitch73 chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
All I can say here is...YAY! Such a good chapter. Victor snark, the rescue, and of course, Jolie. WOOT
TerryGyimah chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I am glad that John is fighting for his family, and that John he apparently is done with Sam McCall-Morgan since John is no longer in Port Charles and he is back in Llanview with Natalie and his son Liam where he is supposed to be, but at the same time John I swear wasn't he working for the PCPD in Port Charles? So what happened then, John got his job back at the Llanview PD?

Victor is back and I am glad that he is, but at the same time I wonder if Victor will confront his brother Todd at all
jadesha chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Awesome story.
Dee chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Viki having to apologize to Victor. *L* Never thought that would happen. At least John was honest with Nat. Though I'm with her on the no ghosts to chase thing. There always seems to be another one. Still I love that they're together. Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
SoapOpreaEmpress chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
great ending.
thanks for sharing.
JohnnysChick7 chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Awesome. I loved this story. I think you should definitely do an epilogue
tessnotbess chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! Thanks so much!
Dee chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Never thought the day would come when Nat would have to defend Victor as the good guy. *snort* Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
great update.
thanks
icewitch73 chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
I will never complain about getting another chapter out of you. LOL Bring it! :)
tessnotbess chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Ah! Such a tease for an ending! Please update!
Great chapter! Love the Natalie/ Victor alliance, who'd have thought? lol