Reviews for Run Away With Me
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved this story...we don't get too many 'happy ending' type stories for Noah.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Lovely story and a really good ending. It's a pity the show decided to kill him off, rather than allowing Noah and Cassie to marry and start a new life where they could both be free.
Mercy2908 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice story. I always found Noan a bit too independent, and never felt he really came into the group of riders as another member of their family. I think he always kept the distance somehow, or at least, that is my impression. Nice story about Cassie and Noah indeed. I have to say I'd have appreciate it to have more information about Cassie's background in this story. There's a big part of her story taken for granted, and I don't remember much about her story from that episode. And if my ignorant opinion helps you in future stories, I'd have liked to have clearer images of the setting in some scenes. I'm not very fond of too much description, but at least I like to place the characters in whatever place they are in my mind.

I really enjoyed the story. Good job!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Fantastic they got away.
CindyPio chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was beautiful and just what I needed after a long, long day at work - an ideal romance!
Lana Coombe chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
'Cassie's silhouette dance gracefully behind the curtain of her labors'. - Nice!
A wonderful alternative for Noah.
Gina77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Better ending for Noah than the shows ending.
signefalls chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awwwww! Yay! A happy ending for Noah! There are just not enough of those. I loved this from beginning to end. I think you captured Noah so well here and everything was really believable too. I hope they find some peace at the end of this new road they're on. They deserve it. :)
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
:•D
BrilliantDarkness chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was so beautiful! Noah deserved far better than he ever got in the series.-J