Reviews for Aint Never Seen Nothing Like A Galway Girl
chimera1400 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Why do people like you write complete and utter shit. That was cock. Sucking gross
TeaFloral chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I saw go for the bonus chapter. Can't wait. (: xx
gypsykl79 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
He should look for her!
BeckyBooReedus chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
you need to do the chapter
zombieslayer5 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Go with it!
GemmaTellerSoa chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I listened to the song and thought it sounded exactly like Ceilidh! The bonus chapter sounds like a wonderful idea!
zombieslayer5 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Aww she did leave :'( but that's ok, I still enjoyed the while story. Perhaps her leaving made it even more realistic...
I didn't hate anything about this story. It was wonderful! and I'm sad to see it go.
But all good things must come to an end; as you said :)
Now I must go hunt down this song on iTunes because it will forever make me smile :D and think of Norman Reedus ;) of course.
Loved it, hope you write many more stories, you're an awesome writer!
Can't wait for Sunday!
Love,
ZSlayer5
zombieslayer5 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Good lord I loved this!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
...So, basically, what you're telling me is that you've been a Doctor Who fan the whole time I've been reading your story and you never said anything? And not only that but you haven't written a Doctor Who story?! And on top of that you have another Boondock Saints story AND a Walking Dead story I could have been reading this whole time?!

How can I ever trust again!?

No, but really, take your time. I understand delays.
Kaylee S chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
haha my name is Kaylee. I stumbled on to this and i love it so far. can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
zombieslayer5 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Take as much time as you need :) sometimes real life affects our wiriting, We'll all be here when you come back!
Good luck with the violin :)
GemmaTellerSoa chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Love, love this story! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I promise you I wasn't bored. I enjoyed this chapter, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
TheRealTayler13 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
plz update date soon cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Love it, please continue!