Reviews for The World Out There
fuck this shir, take your story to a dark place and kll it mostvfuckin annoying thing Ive read...jeez just quit
ayashi chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
please continue
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This story is amazing, I couldn't stop reading once I started it. I love the way you blended the two universes together as well as how you set up the power levels. I like Naruto's skills and that he is not too OP. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Tpinz chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Update soon please
Lavick Vell chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
That was probably the most epic fight I have ever seen written. I look forward to seeing what you have planned next.
SusanoosUltimateDefense chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Hahahahah I love this chapter! What a great fight! I hope the next chapter of this story is up real soon and I love the cliffhanger, never would have known hahahahah!
SusanoosUltimateDefense chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really like this story please update! I would like to see how you integrate the magical games with team united shadows.
lightningtiger88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ohhh man... I thought this was going to be a bit strange when you had Naruto throwing around lightning techniques everywhere while his specialty is wind, I think I'm onto whats going to happen. Considering lightning weakest against wind on the Naruto element wheel, these should be his weakest among his repertoire. I am foreseeing a point where Naruto is being overcome and then gets up and says "I know now that without any doubt you will lose this battle... Because my true elemental affinity, is not lightning. But wind." and then he holds up a Rasenshuriken. OHHH YEAH
wolf191000 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
COOOOOOOOL!, AWESOME FIGHT.

So I wonder why Naruto wants to know about the black Dragon.

I look forward to what happens next.
The War Wizard chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I loved the Jura/Naruto fight! It was fantastically written, and the way you balanced chakra and magic was really well thought out! Their fight reminded me of the Kazuma/Ryuhou fight from the last episode of S-Cry-Ed! And I loved that fight more than almost any other fight in all of anime! Thanks for the story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
imsabbel chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ok, this really does not make sense.

The SHINOBI being the squishy ones? Seriously, even in the chunin exam people have been smacked through trees or stomped into solid rock (to leave an imprint) and were relatively fine afterwards.

While some kind of "in battle talk" is appropiate for a fic set to shounen anime, this was pretty damn tacky - it was LITERALLY Narutos life story, not even something that had any relationship to the move/situation/etc around it.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I re-read this and I've gotta say, like other reviewers I'm disappointed really. At this level of power, Naruto doesn't even stand a ghost of a chance against Acnologia or Zeref.

Ans the Juubi being created by Zeref? Can't possibly happen because the Juubi was around 600 years prior to Zeref's birth.

This mage shield is complete and utter bullshit. At the moment, unless Naruto has another power-up that dwarfs Sage-Mode then I have to say this is pathetic, considering the average ninja is more powerful than the average mage.

Honestly it seems your just overpowering the magic users, have you got a boner for them or something?

Only as strong as Jura this far in? Fucking disgustingly pathetic! It would have been more believe-able if Naruto didn't use Sage mode, but so far? I'm disgusted that I actually favourited this.

None of it makes sense, you just seem to be throwing one random idea with another, not to mention Naruto is just copying all of Sasuke and other lightning users jutsu with a few Rasengan thrown in.

Jura keeping up with Naruto in itself is stupid as fuck, considering how fucking fast every Ninja is compared to the average Mage, Jura should barely have been able to see Naruto let alone hit him.

Honestly get your act together or don't bother posting new chapters.

- Review for chapter 3
shademaster chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Nice story nice chapter but thr fight was way to long It felt like I was watching goku vs friza I realy think u could have shorten this by at list an half
3000-Calorie diet chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Hey, nice fic! I'm really enjoying the action scenes. I have a few gripes though.

First off, you implied that Naruto's team was trying to limit the information that they are letting off about themselves. Almost immediately after, you have Naruto and Jura going off on a lengthy dialogue on the nature of chakra and the weaknesses of ninjas.

Secondly, I notice that you are trying to balance the power levels of the mages to ninjas, which is admirable. However, I'm hoping that you could make it more subtle. Many of the action scenes flowed like this: ninja does action A1, mage does action A2, ninja does action B1, mage does action B2, etc. Also, you're fond of writing "Naruto's techniques took a lot of chakra out of him, but he still has more in the tank" and then you proceed to have him unleash twenty more techniques in a row. I'm not going to gripe about how Naruto should be way more powerful due to Kurama and sage mode since I feel that much of it is the author's creative license, but I think that you should try to be a little more consistent.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Your theory about shadow clones is bullcrap.
Kirin not vaporizing the entire coliseum is bullcrap.
Naruto using Kirin and everything else that you got in narutopedia is complete bullcrap.
Naruto shouting his attacks is bullcrap(You watch too much anime because no one does that in the manga, And it's stupid).
Flying thunder God being countered, of all things, by someone that hasn't shown any impressive speeds is one of the bigger bullcraps.
Juubi being created by Zeref is the biggest bullcrap.

But good luck with that.

Peace out.