Reviews for Another Gibbs
Alethea27 chapter 13 . 3/23
Idiot moronic Potters! What did the two doofus' expect? Did they really expect Jasper to listen to their lame excuses? They listened to Dumbledick and like the morons they are, they give him up to the Dursley's and leave them an idiotic threatening note thinking that's going to scare them into behaving. Yeah right! It scared them so much they dumped him into the nearest orphanage once Dumbledick's back was turned. Screw them and Dumbledick and I'm glad Jasper made that very clear to them!
I have a bad feeling about this cliffhanger - what is he trying to pull?
harrypottergurl10 chapter 28 . 2/23
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Loves!
StrongGuy159 chapter 28 . 2/20
Awesome story continue please.
katniss12 chapter 28 . 2/12
i really hope things go right for harry and i am really not liking this dumbledore
PurpleBullet chapter 28 . 1/30
I love this story.
Continue
teedub chapter 25 . 1/22
This would be the point that a parent would remove their child from the school, no if's and's or but's. The parent would also press criminal charges against the perpetrator, the Staff that just watched, the Headmaster and the School.

There really isn't anywhere for this story to go but that direction. If you keep Jasper at Hogwarts, without any criminal charges and changes, the story becomes such that the willing suspension of disbelief is pushed too far.
teedub chapter 19 . 1/22
I just found this story and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

I'm wondering, since Jasper's family is in law enforcement, why they didn't immediately press charges. Even if the charges go no where, there would still be a paper trail, press coverage about a Potter attacking muggles and underage wizards in full view of the Hogwarts population and parents.

But, since I'm late to the party as it were, and the story has already progressed, just take my comments as speculation and gossip, definitely not criticism.
rose79 chapter 28 . 1/21
Great story please update
BooBoo1995 chapter 28 . 1/16
very awesome
please continue
BROMBROS chapter 28 . 1/12
So far awesome story. I'm wondering now if Tony was a former Auror. Plz Update soon.
This story is my new fan fiction addiction. Please more!:)
Anastasia St.Dennis chapter 28 . 1/7
This story is amazing and absolutely delightful to read! Please add more! This is one of the best, no THE best NCIS and HP crossover ever
lovepercy chapter 28 . 1/7
Can you please finish this? Its my favorite fan fiction!
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »