Reviews for Another Gibbs
Blueberry and Blacktooth chapter 29 . 5/26
Ahh! I absolutely love this! I saw your review and saw you had written 24 stories (that's freaking amazing!) So I was curious and checked the out. I'm glad I did otherwise I wouldn't have found this amazing piece of work. I would have never even considered an NCIS Xover so I was interested, especially since I love both fandoms!

Can't wait for the next update and keep up the good work!

Blue :)
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 29 . 5/24
Impressive story I like it will look forward to when you update again.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 29 . 5/19
pretty cool fic!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Syafiq chapter 29 . 5/14
Update another pls i luv ncis and i luv how there father and son bonding time in your story
spk chapter 29 . 5/7
WOW! This story idea is freaking amazing. I'm loving it so far and so glad that I found it. Can't wait for more. :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 29 . 5/7
Poor jasper.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 29 . 5/3
Wonderful story so far I can’t wait to read more so please update very soon please.
can you update this soon
maeveyblue chapter 4 . 4/20
no weasley (ron)should be mean
littlechick2013 chapter 29 . 4/17
I kinda do hope that he gets transferred to ouran. that will be bloody brilliant.
FotoDi chapter 29 . 4/14
Will you finish?

Does Argus Filch get fired? Jailed? Attempted murder?
(Why des he even work at Hogwarts? The Castle reportedly had between 100-300 House Elves!)

Who is the parselmouth: Charlus? Jasper?

Tony is a Wizard. Gibbs, Abbey, Kate, Duckie are Muggles. ( Is Duckie's Scottish-born mother a squib?)

We're the Dursleys ever prosecuted in the USA for the obvious long-term abuse of their nephew Harry Potter, age 15 months - 5 years, 9 months? The Washington-based Children's Home obviously knew they were guilty. (ch. 1)

Does Harry still have the natural ability to fly a broom like a madman? Does he prefer muggle sports or the magical sports like Quidditch? Quodpot? Broom racing? Dueling? Fencing? (old pure blood pursuit) Magical Horse Racing? Etc.

Who owns Hedwig?

Is Harry the elder or younger Potter twin? In one chapter you say elder, in another you say younger. If Hasper's birthday is August 1st... Is Harry/Jasper the younger Potter twin who was born after midnight, thus making him born in the Eighth Month and therefore NOT the child of Dumbledore's favorite Prophesy?

Who has the "Brother Wand" of Tom Marvolo Riddle? Jasper's wand is totally different - AND AMERICAN!

Why would an American 11-year-old be invited to Hogwarts? Since he has dual citizenship, Harry/Jasper did not have to attend. How did the convoluted history of an obscure 6-year-old mute & abused orphan known only as "Potter" eventually become revealed as The Mysterious Potter Twin (a British-born wizard of an ancient & noble Family) to his Adopted American Muggle father?! Gibbs did a legal international muggle & magical adoption without the British Ministry of Magic even noticing ?! Hmm...

Is James Potter also "Lord" Potter?

Wouldn't Sirius Black still be Harry's Godfather? ((I cannot imagine the powerful, handsome, irreverent Playboy Wizard Auror described in your tale simply ignoring Harry once he had been abandoned at the Dursleys! Auror Black would have sent cards & gifts (if not visited in secret) unless Dumbles redirected all the wizard mail from finding Harry Potter and also magically prohibited any wizard visitors to Surrey.

Where's Remus? Where's Peter Pettigrew? (Ron still has a rat.) during first year, wouldn't Professors James or Lily Potter (or visiting Sirius) have noticed? Been suspicious?

Are the Longbottom's still in the long-term spell damage ward at St Mungo's Hospital?

How did James & Lily survive Voldemort's attack? How was the Fidelius charm breached on their cottage in Godric's Hollow by Voldemort in October 1981?
Scott Peimann chapter 27 . 4/13
Sora,

This is proving to be quite the fun story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Please allow me to make a few criticisms:
1) use your spelling checker intelligently - I have spotted a few words, which although correct, are completely incorrect; perhaps review each correction as it is suggested?
2) guns and Britain are so fucking messed up, it is crazy - having Jethro bring a fire-arm into Britain (or even acquiring one as a U.S. national) is utterly absurd.

Ok, rant over - again, I'm loving your story!

Kind Regards,
Scott Peimann

p.s. If I screwed up on your name, please accept my apologies.
Navn Ukjent chapter 29 . 4/12
There are too many things that doesn't make sense in this story!

1) WHY would Dumbledore attempt blood wards at the Dursley house when Harry's mother didn't sacrifice herself for him?
2) Why would Dumbledore care enough to get Harry abused? What could he gain when the Potters are already in his pocket?
3) If he wanted to control Harry, why didn't he put up a ward that would keep track of him?
4) If Harry had started his magical education at 9, why would he go back to UK and the family that abandoned him to an abusive environment? Why would he leave his friends in the US to start all over at a new school where he would have to repeat things he already knows?
5) Why would Hogwarts even send a letter to a child that is in another country AND have started magical education there?
6) Why would Gibbs even consider the idea of sending Harry to UK?
7) Why wouldn't they ensure that Harry was registered with his new name BEFORE he went to Hogwarts?
8) How could RON get into Ravenclaw? The only thing your Ron have in common with the canon Ron is the name!
9) How can Scabbers/Wormtail still be with the Weaslys? Everyone should know of his betrayal AND his animagus form.
10) WHY would the Potters suddenly expect Harry to go with them at the end of the first year, when he obviously didn't like them?
11) WHY would Malfoy suddenly invite a Mudblood to his party?
12) What kind of father would send his son back to a school where he was almost killed by a TEACHER at the end of the year, no matter how much he whined?
Ottawa Pagan chapter 29 . 4/8