Reviews for The Curse
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 20 . 3/14
THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL! AHH!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Literally I'm so in love with this, I keep reading it. You're so talented! You should try to get in touch with ALEX Hirsch on twitter or something and get him to read this! It would be so cool of he used something like this in an episode!
regularshowman chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
I just realized this fan fic successfully predicted Bill Cypher.
Blind-Eyephone chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Lol, I felt this was important to say but... I have this bracelet I constantly wear, like CONSTANTLY! I literally never take it off. It has a bunch of puzzle pieces on it. One day I lost it and I immediately thought of this fanfiction and I was like "SHOOT! I'M DEAD!"

You have no idea how relieved I was when I found it, LOL
wendyb182 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please make a sequel!
GrapplingHook chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Finally finished it on my car ride back to college today! (Better late than never, eh?)

Now for my review (I'm going to start leaving them in this style whenever I finish a fic, so be honored that you're the first.):

"The Curse" by StorySmall is a riveting tale that takes us a level deeper with regards to Dipper and Mabel's sibling bond. Not only is the premise of the journals' being cursed, interesting and compelling, but the emotional roller coaster that brings us from a high point to a low point in the matter of a chapter is captivating and easily keeps the reader's attention. The use of foreshadowing and hint of detail kept me theorizing about the problems that were occurring and how they could be solved by the beloved Pines twins. I found that Dipper's portrayal was spot on and Mabel's was nearly as good. The only portrayals that felt slightly off were Stan's and Wendy's in the earlier chapters of the story. Though, it should be noted that they seemed to correct themselves by the end. As for the ending itself, it couldn't have been executed more perfectly. It provided closure, all the while doing it in a unique fashion. And most importantly, it left the tale open for a sequel, without directly saying that there would be. A crack-open ending as I call it. All in all, this was a fic that I enjoyed reading and is certainly deserving of the awards it was put up for in the GFFFA's.

My Rating (I'm very strict, FYI): 9.3/10
regularshowman chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Thank you for a wonderful fanfiction, which is the only one I've ever checked constantly for updates of.
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
This is a masterpiece! It's wonderful, full of action, even an insane Dip for like a couple chapter, a possessed Dipper (I love), Bill Cipher, OMG!

It was... I need to invent a new word to describe the amazingness of this story. You can expect FANART! Lots 'o fanart. I will draw the scene where his strapped down to the table and mostly likely a whole bunch other. And the part were he had his hat down, smiling...

I'll start after I finish coloring my insane Dipper picture (he hallucinates all the crazy adventures they go on) and it's awesome cuz there's symbols, bill, the hide-behind, "3", around him, and they are made out of dashes. That way, you know he's imaging it. I also gotta draw a card for my birthday... Then I'll start the fanart! Expect a PM from me later.
The Immpossible Girl chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
GAHHH AMAZING! JUST AMAZING! Ahem, sorry caps lock. But still!
Lioness Deity chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
XD! Anyway, I read this story about a bazillion times. It never gets old.
Lioness Deity chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
I guess most of the guest reviews all clumped tgether one by one are mine. I just forgot to type it the name. Anyway. That was ra dang awesome, man
A Nobody chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
When I saw the ending I was like:
''OH HELL NO''
Gcatthewonderful chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have read. Kudos to the writer.
*Soulja Boy yooooooooooouuuuuuuuu*
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Bill Cipher
IvyVine6 chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
*curses* Soos! Ugh! WWWHHHYYY?!

Overall, this was an outstanding story. Marvelous, infact. Thanks for sharing.