Reviews for Reverse
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Happy, happy, happy face!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
bchiles21 chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Loved it!
Foxluna chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
awwwww you shoulda completed the scene -whines and whimpers- woulda been great! couldn't he have walked in after? i mean really! -whimpering- not fair. -sighs- o well i guess. too late now.
skyglazingMaro chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Oh my god, I am totally crying. That was so emotional. The fic was great.
XzombiebubblesX chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Im crying from happiness .. awesome story i was starting to cry when grimmjow couldn't see them but then the last line just put a huge grin on my face XD
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
ouuuu love the role reversal, ichigo playing in the dirt...priceless!
mimifoxlove chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
nice ending! It was super romantic. It was nice that Ichigo and his cubs meet Grimmjow father.
mimifoxlove chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
nice chapter!

Wow! Ichogo actually followed orders, that is always shocking. I loved the calm before the storm scene, I thought it vary romantic moment between Grimmjow and Ichigo.

I am so sad this story is over :(

update soon

mimifoxlove chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
this was such an awesome chapter!

oh man, Zero is going to be a problem child and Mercer is going be a big eater. The two terrors when there older.

Akira Namikaze chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Both chapters are very good and I like how you gave ichi's cubs different talents like Zero being able to fire a cero at any charge while Mercer can't. Good job and update soon
mimifoxlove chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
woohoo! Grimmjow got his well deserved metal of honor ( smiley face)

WoW! Aizen is acting like a stupid kid poking a beehive, acting like an jerk threatening Aria's life.
OliviaMae chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This has to be my favorite chapter with ichigo giving aizen some sass, but most of all the babies, awwww! Keep up the great work!
mimifoxlove chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
love it!

it was so funny when Ichigo was threatening Aizen and telling him that he won't be in the birthing room witch I 100% agree with Ichigo.

Szayel did a pretty good job as midwife and grimmjow should get the medal of honor for running away after Ichigo sent an cero his way

update soon
SLfangirl-theonewhoknows-18 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Awwww! Babies! Btw LOLXD!
Akira Namikaze chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
It's good and the part where Ichi fired a cero at the wall to reveal a shocked group of espada and Aizen was pretty funny as I was cracking up laughing. Update soon and good job so far ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »