Reviews for Reverse
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 4/8
Love it so hot
kenni-bun bun chapter 16 . 1/31
I loved it! I was a little hesitant at first, but in the end I almost couldn't put my phone down. Though I wished you didn't go with bleach so much, but you made it your own!
Madame Hearts chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
that ending was so touching...you made me get misty eyed I don't get misty eyed darn you LOL I loved the whole story.
Ino Death chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
GOD DAMN XDDDDD THIS IS NOT FAIR! AGAIN WITH THE CLIFFHANGER! Briar This unfair XD

This was very good. Take away the grammar issues and this is a great story! and again I must question as to why you must leave me on such a cliffhanger?! Do you do this purposely to your readers?!
Kurami No Yoko chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
BTW. Power levels are bullsh*t. Trust me. I've watched enough bleach and dragonball (Z, Z Kai, Gt) to last me a lifetime of not trusting power levels.
P.s Quoted DBZ abridged
p.p.s TEAMFOURSTAR RULE!
P.p.p.s Best characters
Gaara (Naruto)
Captain Toshiro Hytsugya (Bleach)
Vageta, Guru, Piccolo, Dende, Android 16, freeza and cell (DBZ Abridged)
We can talk if you wanna?
omegaluffy chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
SO SO BEAUTIFUL
omegaluffy chapter 15 . 6/2/2015
-O BEAUTIFUL
omegaluffy chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
THAT WAS S
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Happy, happy, happy face!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
bchiles21 chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Loved it!
Foxluna chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
awwwww you shoulda completed the scene -whines and whimpers- woulda been great! couldn't he have walked in after? i mean really! -whimpering- not fair. -sighs- o well i guess. too late now.
skyglazingMaro chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Oh my god, I am totally crying. That was so emotional. The fic was great.
XzombiebubblesX chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Im crying from happiness .. awesome story i was starting to cry when grimmjow couldn't see them but then the last line just put a huge grin on my face XD
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
ouuuu love the role reversal, ichigo playing in the dirt...priceless!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »