Reviews for Breaking Dawn - Edward's Story
MAPLV3LLC1979 chapter 1 . 1/22
Hello my name is Clara, I'm frensh so I'm sorry for my speling.
I love your stories can you right more, and can you write the third part of bearking down.
good by.
And thank you for your stories.
christinacorlett chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
One word: AMAZING! I have been a huge Twilight fan since first being introduce to the books by a friend years ago, devouring all of them in less than a week, and then starting over again...and again...and again. (You get the picture? Lol) I own all of the movies and have gotten my girls into both the books and the movies as well. Recently, my younger daughter wanted to do a Twilight saga movie marathon, so we did, and I decided to reread the books. Again. But it wasn't enough, so I started poking around online for more, particularly EPOV stories a la Midnight Sun. And that's when I found your stories. I've read them all in the past week, just finishing this final chapter of Breaking Dawn. They were FANTASTIC, and all I can hope is that you find the time to finish this. I totally understand being busy with life, as I am a mother of three as well as a full-time teacher. I too write, and months, sometimes years, go by before I write anything, but I never give it fully up because, like for you, it is my escape from the craziness that is life with multiple children. All that said, I look forward to your next installments, whenever they may come. Don't stop writing; you've got a wonderful gift!
Clau chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Omg absolutely amazing I am in awe of the great work you've done representing Edwards Point Of View. Please don't let this be the end. Your story is perfect and I will always come back to check for updates it's just amazing.
Why chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Why, why why why WHY!? How could you stop there? This is just EVIL! Do you know how hard it is to wait who knows how long until your next finished chapter? Your stories are too good for everyone's sake.
I really hope you will finish soon, BEFORE I lose my mind. You write good stories and all, forget I said that, your stories are better than great but you should know better than to end it at such a cliffhanger!

PS: if your chapters were to be published and made into a book I would totally buy and recommend it. If you learn your mistake and NOT end the chapter or the book at a cliffhanger.
Dmg13 chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
Every time I want to read the books in Edward's point of view, I go straight to your stories. When I discovered Midnight Sun, and read it so quickly, I immediately tried to find the finished result and found your story. Then, because I absolutely loved it, I continued to your other stories and ended here. It's been a few years since I've read your stories and since I was in a Twilight mood, I picked them back up. I hope you are doing well and I hope one day you find the time to finish this story. I know it's been 3 years, but I won't lose hope (just like I won't lose hope that S.M. will finish midnight sun). Thank you for your dedication to Edwards view. I absolutely love it and it is perfectly him.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Wonderful writing. I enjoyed this chapter more than the original! Thank you for sharing!
Lilly chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Hi, Over the past weeks I've read and re-read all of the EPOV stories. I. Am. Hooked. Midnight Sun (though unfinished by SM) has always been my favorite because it brings so much more to the story and explains a whole lot of Edward's stranger responses to Bella... I can only agree with the positive comments I have read and add to it that I completely forget that I'm not reading SM's words (except for most of the dialogue) when I'm reading these. I'm completely in love with your take on the story and the best fanfics I've ever read was made by you. I really hope life is treating you and your family kindly and that you will finish BD EPOV some day. I will be sitting at the edge of my seat reading it when you do. All the best and thank you - Lilly.
RavenEcho chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Yet again, loved this one. I almost didn't want to read it because of it being incomplete and I am definitely disappointed that there isn't more, but enjoyed what you have written. I hope all is well with the family and that you're able to get back into the FF world soon and are able to finish this story! :-) Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Fantastic! I am really late to jump on the band waggon but I have read all of your EPV stories in the last 2 weeks and really enjoyed them. Slightly disappointed that I have reached the end. Have you thought of finishing the story? It was also nice reading all of your personal updates. I hope you had a smooth delivery with your little boy and he is not running you too ragged as a toddler. Thanks for being so true to the characters and telling Edwards story.
Best wishes, Beth
Carla Gasperoni chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
You are an amazing writer!
I have been reading Edward's POV these few days, all of your stories of course.
The only thing I must ask is that you continue with finishing this one. Please!
Absolutely perfect!
Bravaaaaa!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Please please carry on your the best fan fiction author I've read. Your books I've re read about 9 times in 2 years now I go back to them time and again your one of my favourite authors your very talented and I would love to read more by you. No one else's ending to this book is as good as I know it written by you would be. Thanks for all you've done so far it's brought me a lot of joy.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Omg... omg... i need more! You are an amazing writter!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Omg.. love it! You are so talented! I am highly impressed by you're writting. Please keep on!
Erin Hilyard chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Omg. I love this!
It's like Stephanie herself wrote it.
Please update!