Reviews for Breaking Dawn - Edward's Story
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT HOW THIS IS GOING TO END WILL THERE BE MORE PLEASE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/25
WELL EVERY THNG SEEMS FINE NOW DONT IT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/25
THATS SO STUPID PEOPLE BRUISE MY PARENTS WERE SED TO M BRUSING IF I DIDNT HAVE A BRUISE SOME WHERE ON ME MY FIRST YEAR OF MARRIAGE MY PARENTS ASKED IF WE WERE FIGHTING IT WAS SORT OF A JOKE AT MY HOME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/24
MARRIED AND OFF TO THEIR HONEYMOON HOPE ALL GOES WELL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/24
I CAT STAND JACOB BLACK NEVER COULD NEVER WILL DONT EVENLIKE HIM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/24
EDWARD REALLY IS A WORRIER ISNT HE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/24
NO REALLY JASPER GAVE GOOD ADVICE I GUESS THATS WHERE THE PILLOWS CAME FROM NOW I SEE HA
Leslie chapter 7 . 7/23
Hello, I have to tell you I started reading your story so long ago. It is funny because when the first movie came out I hadn't read the book. After I read the Twilight, I was hooked. I enjoy the books more than the movies, although who wouldn't want to see Edward? Anyway, I have to say I am a forty-something mother of four and feel alittle silly because I have read them over and over, (I bought paperbacks because I noticed my hardcovers starting to fall apart from reading them so often). I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing and would love to see them finished. I understand how busy you are with your little ones, and how good it feels to escape in reading. Good luck and please keep it coming.
YM chapter 7 . 7/16
Hi! I hope it isn't too weird receiving this review having updated this story quite awhile ago. I read all your stories and I have to say thank you so much for writing wonderfully! I got hooked on Stephenie Meyer's draft of Midnight Sun and I couldn't help but feel disappointed that someone leaked it. Nevertheless, I came across your story and it is amazing! I'm not surprised if your version ends up very close to Stephenie Meyer's (if she ever published the story from Edward's POV). :) Once again, thank you and I look forward to perhaps, a continuation from where this story has stopped at the moment.
Fan of twilight chapter 7 . 4/11
Hey... U write amazing. Can you please continue with the story... Please?
Kimmy chapter 7 . 3/20
I hope your going to continue with your breaking dawn interpretation. This is my favorite book of the series and the fact that I'm reading it from Edward's point of view is really amazing. I can picture the story the same way I did with Bella's point of view. So if you can, please continue. I would love to read what he has to say for the rest of the book
Rose chapter 7 . 1/24
The Twilight books were my life in middle school, I read them over 12 times each. Now a senior in high school I decided to read them again. Of coarse I fell even harder for the books..and Edward... I mean who couldn't! But when I got to the end of Midnight Sun I needed to know the rest of the story from EPOV so I started looking at fan fiction. I found some that well they were incredible writers, but what they said edward was thinking was totally unlike him. I am so grateful to you and your incredible perception of Edward. Everything thing he thought made some much sense and was completely in character. It was like Stephenie Meyer was writing it. Thank you so much for giving us all this incredible gift! It made me understand the books in a whole new way, you have so many incredible insights. Thank you so much 3 many vampire hugs! I hope your family is well :)
Larene.Howard chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I just binged-read all your stories and I REALLY hope you start to write again. You are really great. Your grammar is very good, your writing style is clear and precise, and you pay close attention to detail. You have a fantastic understanding of the characters and do an excellent job weaving your own original work into what's already been written. Even if you don't continue to write Edward's POV of Breaking Dawn (even though I REALLY want you to) I just hope that you will continue writing.
ana3405 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I absolutely love your interpretations if Midnight Sun. It's a shame you never finished an all but perfect rendition of the story. I know it's been years since you wrote the story. Perhaps you may decide to finish. I am going to favorite it. Just in case. Thanks for sharing your gift with me.
Silque chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Oh my dear lord in heaven YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! No one else has a finished Breaking Dawn EPOV story, and you are one of the best writers on this board! PLEASE come finish this! I only recently became a Twilight fan, after resisting what I thought was teen-angst run amok. But I'm obsessed. PLEASE finish this!