Reviews for Breaking Dawn - Edward's Story
Fan of twilight chapter 7 . 4/11
Hey... U write amazing. Can you please continue with the story... Please?
Kimmy chapter 7 . 3/20
I hope your going to continue with your breaking dawn interpretation. This is my favorite book of the series and the fact that I'm reading it from Edward's point of view is really amazing. I can picture the story the same way I did with Bella's point of view. So if you can, please continue. I would love to read what he has to say for the rest of the book
Rose chapter 7 . 1/24
The Twilight books were my life in middle school, I read them over 12 times each. Now a senior in high school I decided to read them again. Of coarse I fell even harder for the books..and Edward... I mean who couldn't! But when I got to the end of Midnight Sun I needed to know the rest of the story from EPOV so I started looking at fan fiction. I found some that well they were incredible writers, but what they said edward was thinking was totally unlike him. I am so grateful to you and your incredible perception of Edward. Everything thing he thought made some much sense and was completely in character. It was like Stephenie Meyer was writing it. Thank you so much for giving us all this incredible gift! It made me understand the books in a whole new way, you have so many incredible insights. Thank you so much 3 many vampire hugs! I hope your family is well :)
Larene.Howard chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I just binged-read all your stories and I REALLY hope you start to write again. You are really great. Your grammar is very good, your writing style is clear and precise, and you pay close attention to detail. You have a fantastic understanding of the characters and do an excellent job weaving your own original work into what's already been written. Even if you don't continue to write Edward's POV of Breaking Dawn (even though I REALLY want you to) I just hope that you will continue writing.
ana3405 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I absolutely love your interpretations if Midnight Sun. It's a shame you never finished an all but perfect rendition of the story. I know it's been years since you wrote the story. Perhaps you may decide to finish. I am going to favorite it. Just in case. Thanks for sharing your gift with me.
Silque chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Oh my dear lord in heaven YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! No one else has a finished Breaking Dawn EPOV story, and you are one of the best writers on this board! PLEASE come finish this! I only recently became a Twilight fan, after resisting what I thought was teen-angst run amok. But I'm obsessed. PLEASE finish this!
eswa chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Now you have me wishing you would take this to the wedding night and then depart from canon. No pregnancy. Just them figuring out how and when the transformation happens and adjusting to her new life.
eswa chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this. Breaking Dawn is my least favorite book but getting to hear more from Edward helps.
Silque chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Oh PLEASE finish this! I have avidly read all of your EPOV stories, and now you're leaving us hanging! *sob* If you can't finish this, can you maybe write a short on what Edward went through in the months away from Bella? I'll admit when reading the original NM, I wanted him to grovel more. It would be GREAT to hear how painful it was for him! ;-)
lilbit.dart1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I love the way you write Edwards version on all the books. I see your a busy mom and it's hard to find the time to write but I'm a true fan of your work and really don't want to read anyone's else's version I'm really hoping you can finish Evobd. I hope you are well and thank you for all your writing. I moved from wa to alabama I used to go to forks and the reservation once a month I miss it alot .
superstell chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I literally binge read all your stories in a day and a half. Love your writing and your take on E pov!
cpaul94 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I love love love your inturpitation of breaking dawn so far and I can't wait to read more. I have just recentally found out about fan fiction and read your midnight sun and eclipse. I have also read new moon but by a different author. I find your writing to be more in line with the axual story that Stephanie wrote and I really do appricuate you being more to form with the axual story. hope to hear more from you soon
guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Please update pleeeeeeeeeeaaase
debann23 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
you have done a great job. I always thought ms myers did not give us enough on this part, only when Edward was talking with Jake did we know what happened.
I can't wait for more. You are a great writer.
Hoped your son & rest of family are well.
I don't think I'm the only one to ask but Please new moon.
thanks
deb
Helena Mira chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
This is an awesome story. I have read through all three stories in fact. I hope that you will be able to continue it someday.