Reviews for Breaking Dawn - Edward's Story
Jadiona chapter 7 . 10/5
I know you probably won't ever finish this, but I sincerely wish you would, and that's just not blathering placations. I've only found 2 other EPOV Breaking Dawns. one, like yours, isn't completed. The other, was very poorly done. Yours is actually the best I've read
I'm sure you're probably crazy busy with your babies but man! I wish you were still writing. That's a hell of a cliff hanger you've left us with lol
songofkatara chapter 7 . 9/5
Thank you for writing this epov. Hoping very much that you will continue writing the breaking dawn epov soon!
FlamingMaple chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh, the crayon commentexcellent!
Anissa0012 chapter 7 . 8/21
Beautiful. All your work reads better than canon. I know it's been years, and you have a young family, but I truly hope you will pick up this EPOV on Breaking Dawn. I _especially_ am curious as to what Edward heard from the baby while she was still inside Bella, the first time he realized she was a baby and not an unknown threat. I can understand that it will be very tough writing the second book as Edward is in so much despair, but you do angst well! Thank you for three enormously entertaining reads! Goddess bless.
I think that your work is complete. Thank you! At 40, mother of 2, I read Twilight in July 2017. Never entertained any of it during the frenzy. New Moon broke my heart, as I felt the truth in SM's words. Eclipse made Edward's love and intentions very clear, especially with the conversion between Jacob, in the tent.
Jacob's book was brilliant. Leah's take on heartbreak and infertility were beautiful. Speaking from experience, it was spot on. Through Jacob's eyes... Edwards's love, thoughts, etc... were represented. Then, Bella as vampire was able to analyze everything so
That was fun. Thank you. It breaks my heart to go on...
Dryad24 chapter 1 . 6/4
I've read all you EPOV stories and I have to say, of all the ones I've perused, yours feel the closest to the style of the originals. Well done. I know it's a few years later but I hope you someday finish this last one.
MAPLV3LLC1979 chapter 1 . 1/22
Hello my name is Clara, I'm frensh so I'm sorry for my speling.
I love your stories can you right more, and can you write the third part of bearking down.
good by.
And thank you for your stories.
christinacorlett chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
One word: AMAZING! I have been a huge Twilight fan since first being introduce to the books by a friend years ago, devouring all of them in less than a week, and then starting over again...and again...and again. (You get the picture? Lol) I own all of the movies and have gotten my girls into both the books and the movies as well. Recently, my younger daughter wanted to do a Twilight saga movie marathon, so we did, and I decided to reread the books. Again. But it wasn't enough, so I started poking around online for more, particularly EPOV stories a la Midnight Sun. And that's when I found your stories. I've read them all in the past week, just finishing this final chapter of Breaking Dawn. They were FANTASTIC, and all I can hope is that you find the time to finish this. I totally understand being busy with life, as I am a mother of three as well as a full-time teacher. I too write, and months, sometimes years, go by before I write anything, but I never give it fully up because, like for you, it is my escape from the craziness that is life with multiple children. All that said, I look forward to your next installments, whenever they may come. Don't stop writing; you've got a wonderful gift!
Clau chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Omg absolutely amazing I am in awe of the great work you've done representing Edwards Point Of View. Please don't let this be the end. Your story is perfect and I will always come back to check for updates it's just amazing.
Why chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Why, why why why WHY!? How could you stop there? This is just EVIL! Do you know how hard it is to wait who knows how long until your next finished chapter? Your stories are too good for everyone's sake.
I really hope you will finish soon, BEFORE I lose my mind. You write good stories and all, forget I said that, your stories are better than great but you should know better than to end it at such a cliffhanger!

PS: if your chapters were to be published and made into a book I would totally buy and recommend it. If you learn your mistake and NOT end the chapter or the book at a cliffhanger.
Dmg13 chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
Every time I want to read the books in Edward's point of view, I go straight to your stories. When I discovered Midnight Sun, and read it so quickly, I immediately tried to find the finished result and found your story. Then, because I absolutely loved it, I continued to your other stories and ended here. It's been a few years since I've read your stories and since I was in a Twilight mood, I picked them back up. I hope you are doing well and I hope one day you find the time to finish this story. I know it's been 3 years, but I won't lose hope (just like I won't lose hope that S.M. will finish midnight sun). Thank you for your dedication to Edwards view. I absolutely love it and it is perfectly him.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Wonderful writing. I enjoyed this chapter more than the original! Thank you for sharing!
Lilly chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Hi, Over the past weeks I've read and re-read all of the EPOV stories. I. Am. Hooked. Midnight Sun (though unfinished by SM) has always been my favorite because it brings so much more to the story and explains a whole lot of Edward's stranger responses to Bella... I can only agree with the positive comments I have read and add to it that I completely forget that I'm not reading SM's words (except for most of the dialogue) when I'm reading these. I'm completely in love with your take on the story and the best fanfics I've ever read was made by you. I really hope life is treating you and your family kindly and that you will finish BD EPOV some day. I will be sitting at the edge of my seat reading it when you do. All the best and thank you - Lilly.