Reviews for Somehow I Found You
Kikabrona chapter 15 . 7/19
this is real good and sweet...hopefully you'll update someday?...if not thanks so far!
jule2 chapter 15 . 3/5
Finally they reunited. But I would like to see the end of this story.
HeAteHer chapter 15 . 1/4
Oh wow, I really, really, REALLY hope you continue this one! All of your stories have been amazing so far! I have 1 left to read after this, but hopefully there will be more to this one soon? Thank you for your stories! I have been in a bad place and they have kept me above the water!
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
From one Mrs. K to another pretty please don't leave me hanging? This is the first story I've come across set in the 40's about Edward and Bella, I like where I think you may be headed with this. So please pretty pretty please with a cherry on top don't abandon this?
hlsmith chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Loving this, hope you update again soon :)
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
can't wait for next update. i really love your stories. going to read another one now.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
She fell into that tree true Bella style.
Veronique24 chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
I fell in love with your story on the first chapter, and couldn't stop reading! Hope for update soon.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
:-)
Moltz chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Wondering if any of the girls will figure out that Edward had magically reappeared; causing Bella's demeanor to change?
Annie Larsson chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Awesome chapter as always!
jansails chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Is ExB's tomorrow December 7th 1941 by any chance?
Lots of firebombs associated with Pearl Harbor Day, not good for vampires!
Travel to & around the island must be a b*tch for Edward since it's sunny Hawaii.
jansails/jan2
melistories chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
I'm still reading and still really enjoying this story so I'm glad you are finding the time to work on it. So happy he's back!
NanStew chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Okay, this is definitely a new chapter for me. Guess my records are off a bit.
NanStew chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Hopefully Bella gets her way...