Reviews for Concrete Angel
Forfargirl21 chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
Good update! Maybe you could do parents evening at Adam's school or maybe he witness a murder at the school
cornish pasties chapter 33 . 5/4/2013
Yes , you are right in that this would make a lovely ending, however, this story is so good it could go at least one or two chapter's more...well done you
Dantana15 chapter 33 . 5/4/2013
OBLIVION! i really want to watch that movie.

very good chapter, i liked the green bedroom and the lava lamp, can't wait for the next chapter
smuffly chapter 33 . 5/3/2013
I absolutely loved the little scene at the beginning of this chapter. Well observed and very moving, in the way that little moments with Adam often can be. Really good, well done. The rest of the chapter was fun - nice to see them both happy.

Much as I am enjoying the story, you may be right about finishing this fic - there does seem to be a natural end in sight. But then, if you feel that you want to write more, you could always turn it into a sequel! That would be great! Just a thought, since you asked. I'd be just as happy if you continued this one.
Forfargirl21 chapter 33 . 5/3/2013
Wow good family moment between Adam and Mac.. Maybe could do them having fun decorating Adam's bedroom
Dantana15 chapter 32 . 4/30/2013
heyy, this was an AMAZING chapter. i liked that Adam just kept shouting 'Its a Yes!"

cannot wait for the next one aha!
cornish pasties chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
I do really like this story and yes, you left it far to long for an up date, I only hope the next few chapter's are longer and up sooner rather than later...but well done you on a great story
smuffly chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Hooray! They said yes! What a feel-good chapter :)
I'm guessing that one of your quotes comes from Flack: "I'm a Monopoly guy".
Forfargirl21 chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Good Update! Didn't see that coming! 1.) was the quote from the Clue Si Episode. 2.) where Mac can't sleep think it's from the first season but can't remember the name of the episode. Can't wait intill next update.
smuffly chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
Mr. Peters has been asking some pretty interesting questions, and his research seems hopeful (everyone is trying so hard to say the right thing), but I feel so sorry for Adam, who is desperate to learn his fate! (As am I!)
Can't wait for more.
Dantana15 chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
this chapter was very good. I loved the part where he has to eat all of his veggies lol, can wait for the next chapter.
cornish pasties chapter 31 . 4/19/2013
this is chugging along nicely, you carry on the way your going...after Adam is allowed to stay with Mac, (if you want him too ) why don't you take them on an adventure, a team adventure holiday for a team building exercise and "fun" time...more bonding more developing for Adam and Mac
Forfargirl21 chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
If Mr Peters decide to let Adam stay with Mac you have Adam run into Mac's arms with tears of joy? I know it sounds cheesy it just a fatherly thing do in reaction to good news? Good update can't wait to find out what happens?
cornish pasties chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
When you gonna update this one please, it is a very good story so far.
smuffly chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Ooh, and we'restill waiting for the decision! Mr. Peters was perfectly written. He was so straight-faced and poor Mac had no idea what he was thinking. It was clever how you made Mac look at the lab in the way that Mr. Peters might be seeing it - all the problems, etc. That was a very natural reaction to such an important inspection.

Great chapter. Looking forward to the one where Mr. Peters questions Adam.