Reviews for Where We Only Cry From Joy
Catinthehat chapter 8 . 4/10
I hope you continue this story! I've been waiting for so long for the next chapter! Please update! This is the best fanfic I've ever read ! Please continue !
2jia chapter 1 . 3/5
Please update more! Really love this story and I've been waiting for so LOOONG
Mentathial chapter 8 . 2/24
Update please, this is the best dimension hoping story I have ever read! Also why does it feel like the disappeared secret keeper, a certain rat killed little Harry? Or the other guy in the drawings, the one whose name started with T?
Please update
Please update!
Please UPDATE ! This story is SPECTACULAR!
Please Update! This story is AMAZING!
Snow B. Evans chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Well, what I can say? I'm just looking for a fanfiction like that and just I'm not looking for something like that I found. I really can say, that time of fanfiction in my language don't exist at all. ( Btw I'm Brazilian and you can't find another dimension fanfictions here) So I just love it! I need more. So please update soon.
Xoxo Jamilly a very excited Brazilian fangirl
WoonilRazlib chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned - it's wonderful!
Min's awesomeness chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Hi...any update coming soon?
Anna chapter 8 . 10/16/2016

Ria0207 chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
THis was gr8.
Y u stahp?
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
It's been like two years, but I really hope you update soon. That cliffie is evil! I love your writing style and I love how your story is so unique. Anyway, I understand if this story is abandoned and I hope you're well.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
You should totally update!
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
I know it's been two years since you've updated this story, but I really like it. I think you've got something great going here and you should start it up again. If you need help, editing, sounding board, suggestions, anything, I'd be more than happy to help.

Hoping you'll update!