Reviews for Where We Only Cry From Joy
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 11/15
This is an interesting story. I like that not everyone is happy and perfect. I feel awful for poor Lily. You do well with portraying James' suffering. I'm glad that Harry is paying attention to the differences in this world. I'm not sure why the others don't just call for Dobby, since house elves appear when you call. It would be nice to see them work on a plan to remove Lily from Azkaban and do something about this world. Percy as someone selling Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes seems the most incongruous, even more so than Malfoy as minister of magic.
Nice!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 8 . 8/12
HHmmm, moree pleaseee
Lily Potter chapter 7 . 7/3
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! PLEASE UPDATE!
Catinthehat chapter 8 . 4/10
I hope you continue this story! I've been waiting for so long for the next chapter! Please update! This is the best fanfic I've ever read ! Please continue !
2jia chapter 1 . 3/5
Please update more! Really love this story and I've been waiting for so LOOONG
Mentathial chapter 8 . 2/24
Update please, this is the best dimension hoping story I have ever read! Also why does it feel like the disappeared secret keeper, a certain rat killed little Harry? Or the other guy in the drawings, the one whose name started with T?
Please update
Please update!
Please UPDATE ! This story is SPECTACULAR!
Please Update! This story is AMAZING!
Snow B. Evans chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Well, what I can say? I'm just looking for a fanfiction like that and just I'm not looking for something like that I found. I really can say, that time of fanfiction in my language don't exist at all. ( Btw I'm Brazilian and you can't find another dimension fanfictions here) So I just love it! I need more. So please update soon.
Xoxo Jamilly a very excited Brazilian fangirl
WoonilRazlib chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned - it's wonderful!
Min's awesomeness chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Hi...any update coming soon?
Anna chapter 8 . 10/16/2016