Reviews for Where We Only Cry From Joy

Ria0207 chapter 8 . 8/27
THis was gr8.
Y u stahp?
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 8 . 7/26
It's been like two years, but I really hope you update soon. That cliffie is evil! I love your writing style and I love how your story is so unique. Anyway, I understand if this story is abandoned and I hope you're well.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 8 . 6/12
You should totally update!
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 6/1
I know it's been two years since you've updated this story, but I really like it. I think you've got something great going here and you should start it up again. If you need help, editing, sounding board, suggestions, anything, I'd be more than happy to help.

Hoping you'll update!
Bianchi jura chapter 8 . 5/21
omg, I'm just loving this story so much I almost had an heart attack when I saw the last update was two years ago. amazing how things turned out so badly. I still want to know what happened to the weasley family and if Lily will be saved. Maybe she can learn to transform into a doe. update please!
kitsune2477 chapter 8 . 5/11
No wonder their universe is so fucked up Lucius malfoy as minister is just asking for bad decisions to be made.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 4/28
LoneTraveler chapter 8 . 4/6
Well it's been a couple years do I dunno if you plan to work on this story again, bit I hope you do. It's quite intriguing! I would love Harry to tell the truth about his life, but his reasoning is quite right, especially for a teenager.

May your muse speak to you.
MouseKitty chapter 8 . 3/25
Liked it so far, wish you would continue and finish it.
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 8 . 3/25
scarlettmeadows chapter 8 . 2/8
Fascinating fic! :) really hope you continue it :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Shin Chim Hye chapter 7 . 1/25
Hmmm. Is James' world and Harry's world merging? It seems like it. Great story by the way. Just hoping I would see/read the end of this story. :)