Reviews for 38 Weeks
Lakitalover chapter 31 . 10/14/2014
LOL! Michael would build his own baby fortress. That's so sweet. :)
Lakitalover chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Wow! I don't usually cry at real weddings let alone fictional ones, but the poetic way you presented this is just beautiful. I love how you've masterfully captured the range of emotional and symbolism rather than bogging the scene down with too many descriptions of aesthetics. It made for a refreshing and touching read. The conversation between Sean and Jesse at the end was a nice touch too.
Lakitalover chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Thanks for keeping our favorite couple in character and not making them go about this too traditionally.
Lakitalover chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
I was not expecting this, but it makes so much sense.
Lakitalover chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
That's so darn sweet, and it feels just right for the characters.
Lakitalover chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I like how you've set this story up. This chapter has a lot more impact after the happy fluff of the first few. It's like an emotional sucker punch (and I mean that in the best way possible).
Lakitalover chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Great work keeping Michael and Fiona's responses to finding out in character. Most fanfics about them having a baby don't have strong enough negative reactions, but Michael's freaked out thinking here is spot on. Kudos.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2014
happy 1 year birthday baby elise :)
Guest chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
Fantastic job really enjoyed it! : )
Guest chapter 39 . 4/11/2014
lovely ending...made me cry..thank you
Keryl Raist chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Just a test of my email alerts.
JLC chapter 39 . 7/1/2013
A heartwarming, love-fest. Really enjoyed this tale. Looking forward to reading more in "Grand Gestures".
Souriswingette chapter 39 . 3/22/2013
I smile because of the nice last chapter & I'm also sad because of the end of this story. You can't leave us until summer! ;-) I'd love to read some one-shot about Elise, Michael & Fiona... S'il te plaƮt ? :-))
Jedi Skysinger chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
Quite the ride indeed! I was in no way ready for it to be over, though I did thoroughly enjoy your breakdown of the Michael's views on his life and the women in it decade by decade and can only say I'd beg for more details of the life of Elisa Westen outside of weddings but know that all good things must come to an end as the saying goes.

Bravo! Beautifully written, highly entertaining and all too short )
bcmom chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
Great job! Thank you so much for your imagination and ability to express it and for sharing that with me. :)