Reviews for 38 Weeks
bogey174 chapter 9 . 3/18/2016
I don't write very many reviews because I'm simply not good at it. But I do enjoy and appreciate reading a well written story and this one is beautifully written. Yes, still beautiful after all these years.
Keryl Raist chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Testing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
read it all the way thru! loved it! a happy ending for michael and fiona...just as they should be :)
Lakitalover chapter 31 . 10/14/2014
LOL! Michael would build his own baby fortress. That's so sweet. :)
Lakitalover chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Wow! I don't usually cry at real weddings let alone fictional ones, but the poetic way you presented this is just beautiful. I love how you've masterfully captured the range of emotional and symbolism rather than bogging the scene down with too many descriptions of aesthetics. It made for a refreshing and touching read. The conversation between Sean and Jesse at the end was a nice touch too.
Lakitalover chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Thanks for keeping our favorite couple in character and not making them go about this too traditionally.
Lakitalover chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
I was not expecting this, but it makes so much sense.
Lakitalover chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
That's so darn sweet, and it feels just right for the characters.
Lakitalover chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I like how you've set this story up. This chapter has a lot more impact after the happy fluff of the first few. It's like an emotional sucker punch (and I mean that in the best way possible).
Lakitalover chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Great work keeping Michael and Fiona's responses to finding out in character. Most fanfics about them having a baby don't have strong enough negative reactions, but Michael's freaked out thinking here is spot on. Kudos.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2014
happy 1 year birthday baby elise :)
Guest chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
Fantastic job really enjoyed it! : )
Guest chapter 39 . 4/11/2014
lovely ending...made me cry..thank you
Keryl Raist chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Just a test of my email alerts.
JLC chapter 39 . 7/1/2013
A heartwarming, love-fest. Really enjoyed this tale. Looking forward to reading more in "Grand Gestures".