Reviews for My Little Sister
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 3/12
I have read this story so many times. I love it! I find it hilarious. I absolutely love your work.
That was sexy and awesome and hilarious all at once. Good job!
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Do you know how long I've been waiting for a ToyaSyao fic?! :D Thanks for writing this X3 Love how Fai was in here In case you didn't know, FaiSyao is my Tsubasa OTP X333

kuroXIII chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yay! You posted it! :D

A few mistakes I noticed is around the end where Syaoran pulled Touya down to "return the favor", you misspelled "and" as "en". Another isn't really a mistake per say but I think it would be better for the beginning part where Syaoran was imagining Touya giving his "okay" to be "blessings" instead.

Now, I can't tell if I should laugh or coo over how you made this so awesome. I laughed a little when you used descriptive words like "princely robes" and just reading how competetive they are without being overly violent made me smile. Although I kept thinking that Touya pretty much has the advantage b/c of his physical&royal status as well as knowledge considering who he's shacking up with, Syaoran is pretty resourceful himself. :)

I look forward to your Horitsuba fic! :D