Reviews for Revival
Diaboromon Tamer chapter 1 . 1/24
"What do you know about love, Silas?"

A voice said snarling.

A figure appeared in the medbay. Knockout knew who it was one of their newest members who joined the ranks of the Decpeticons a few months back, only a fleshies. She deserve it though due to her special abilities.

Moonfox walked in front of the cyborg's view, Silas noticed the woman's eye color changing from honey to blazing amber.

She continued to talk as a smitk appeared on Knockout's faceplates.

"It resides in all of us, even robots; pity that your lack of emotions won't let you see it."

Sorry about that, that appeared in my head, after reading what Silas said while Breakdown was denying him control of his body.

"Robot's don't love."
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
If only this really happened! It would have been so nice! Very lovely, though. I especially loved what Knock Out said, "We invented love. You twisted it." That was just great, nearly sent a shiver up my spine. A great read for sure, thank you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Awww!
I loved it soon much!
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very touching, very descriptive. I love your writing style; it flows so well. LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! :-)
kagome11 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this! BD/KO is my favorite pairing in transformers prime. Thanks for the happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was good,.

Not a member here but I would like to cast a vote for First Five Dreadwing and Skyquake. I really like that story
vampireyautja chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
It's so refreashing to see a story of human factor end with breakdown alive! Not that the other ones are bad, they just make me feel angsty and sad. So kudos to you for a job well done :)
not telling the unknown chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Yay! Breakdown is back and he's here to stay. Loved how you got Silas' personality and supiriority(can't spell it) complex , the ending was just so happy and emotional, great work.
Tianollia chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
As much as I love all the other kinds of fics based around the same sort of plot, this one has a little spot at the top of them all. You really caught the emotions in between Knockout's torture and his realisation that his partner might not be so gone after all.
And the reunion was so touching. SO MANY FEELS. /dies
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
*tears of joy*

Holy epic Primus! I needed that . . . X'3 Take that Silas!

Oh Goodness, my feels, take them! The ending . . . C'X

I love it, thank you for posting this!
Captain Obvious chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was very well done, I think. A tad on the mushy side at the end, but that's just me...I'm not a mushy person. LOL

Thanks for sharing. :}
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Gah, I most definitely did enjoy! x3 I was in tears when Breakdown 'died' again, so fics like this make me really happy

Oh and I can't wait for the next chapter of Reach Out! :D