Reviews for Picnic
Debbie W chapter 1 . 3/1
This is true to the Matt and Kitty awesome read. Thankyou. Glad I decided to catch up on my Fanfiction.
BigMommaT chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Thank you so much, my sweet sistah of the heart! I know that your true FF love is 'Glee', so I think it was extra special that you-in the midst of more challenges than seem humanly possible-have taken the energy, time and love to give me such a heartfelt gift. But that's just you-one of the sweetest, most down to earth 'heffas' I've had the pleasure of calling friend, for over four decades (how in the world did THAT happen)?! (Plus, you're probably the only remaining person on earth who remembers me before nearly *everything* "goes winging over my head like the blur of geese"-forgive my paraphrasing.)

You are especially on my heart today, old friend. I pray you are "well".

And by the way, I did not miss the fact that the kitten that was given to Kitty (say that fast three times!) sounded an awful lot like my dear, sweet, departed Mimi Ballou, when she was young. Thank you.

Love you,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Lovely, just lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Very romantic! Loved it! Hope you have other stories to share.
lilyjack00 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sweet, sweet story!
gsobsess chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You have a lovely way with words...many of your descriptions had me re-reading and savoring the wordsmithing. Sweet story of contentment, and very well described by
" perhaps it was more important to marry the right life than the right person?" A sweet story for the ever lovely Tbone.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thanks sweetie! Always love M/K stories. . .but next time, put in some KISSAGE! Sendin' love, TBone
ladybrit chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
oh that was so great, I enjoyed every word. H
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Outstanding last line!

tjp chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wonderful story. Always love Matt and Kitty together alone.

tengland2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Nicely done. Thought she'd spend the entire day alone. Gone to their spot, Matt finding her note and joining her was so sweet. Loved the fact his battle scar came from her birthday present.
redzz chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Thank you for this wonderful insight, of the private moment between
Of Matt and Kitty! Enjoyed the read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
lostcowgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Thank you for a bit of perfect Matt & Kitty life.
broncomap chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A great representation of a relationship. You gave your friend a terrific gift, that we all got to share.