Reviews for Memes
JRB chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I'm currently re-reading everything you've written that's for the LBD, and I still love this piece. William & Georgiana have the BEST sibling relationship. (Aside: Even if I hadn't gone on your profile page, it would've been patently clear that you were British with your diction, but that's just a minor quibble. Really, it's charming.)

Other than the inimitable Mr. Darcy, my favorite Austen hero is Mr. Knightley. Specifically, Jeremy Northam's Mr. Knightley.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
LOVED this. And my other favorite Austen hero would have to be Mr. Knightley. I think he, like Darcy, has his heart in the right place ;)
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was just plain adorableness. Love the Gigi and Darcy love. :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is sooooo weird but wonderful! You have an incredible imagination and such great wit. It makes me feel a bit dizzy reading about Lizzie and Darcy like this but you do it so well. I'd love you to put all of them together into one big chaptered fic so it was easier to read for your loving fans!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Lady cathinre misunderstood
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Love!
Hi chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Loving your work, I'm a sucker for Darcy POV sweetness.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It seems pretty in tune with Gigi and Darcys charaters. God job and thank you.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lovely. Wonderful interaction between them. Gigi was great. He so needed that. Honest but supportive. I'm so glad she's urging him not to give up.

George Knightley. Though I wish he'd been a little less patient. Maybe he could have hit her over the head?
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
"If you were anymore hipster you would be a dinosaur in black frame glasses, hugging a gramophone to your scaly chest with your tiny t-rex arms."

Will looked at her in confusion. "I understood each individual word you just said, but somehow they made no sense whatsoever. Why a dinosaur?"

"They existed before it was cool."

I genuinely could not stop laughing for about 5 minutes after reading this. Well Done.
notusingaccount19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love the story! So adorable :)
flykiki chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Super cute! I loved the original memes made me chuckle
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
haha love the idea of him being a meme!
fdksn chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved it :) You're a great writer :D And I agree with you about Henry Tilney :D
scruffyreader7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I spent all day browsing all those memes. The banter was great. The description of a hipster was better. All my hipster friends are going to have to listen to it at least once.
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA, BY THE WAY, I CANNOT SAY SO ENOUGH.
I almost thought Will was crying for a second. (Can you possibly come up with a scene where he cries? I'd love that. Because it'd have to be pretty freaking terrible.) I love your Gigi, because most people have her liking Lizzie unconditionally, which is fasle. Initially she likes lizzie only because Will does, which is the definition of conditional affection. Later she enjoys lizzie but she's hyperaware (in secret, I imagine this, at least) of Lizzie's flaws and the Wickham thing.
Knightley-because who in the hell starts a love speech with "I cannot write speeches, Emma?" and then proceeds to get the girl? Mr. Kinghtley, that's who.
-Tay