Reviews for Business Casual
k1942 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
So Bella wants to go to Volterra! If Aro and Caius are already here as humans, who does that leave to be a vampire in Italy? Carlisle Cullen seems to be human, also. Frankly, this is the most alternate universe story I've run across, ever!
k1942 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I'm wondering if something was missing from, or added to , Edward's blood supply that has caused this strange dwindling of his strength and power? Otherwise, we may be forced to consider witchcraft, or something similar.
k1942 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Pardon me while I hit the panic button, here! What in the name of heaven is wrong with my favorite vampire? I thought that nothing but dismemberment and fire could harm a vampire? Bella doesn't quite know what to do or say, either.
k1942 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
So! Bella seems to be kidding herself about her attraction to Edward. Her description of him to Angela sort of points that way! Now to serious stuff, what is wrong with Edward? Vampires don't faint, or sleep, how could he be unconscious?
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I have questions! How long has Bella worked for Edward? How does she know what he is? Last but not least, how serious is Edward when he teases about wooing Bella? Okay, off to find the answers!
homermyhero chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I just don't have the words like you do - this was nothing short of genius. Loved every single letter, I cannot believe it took me this long to find it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Oh, God! That was unexpected. Seriously. I was starting to fall in love with the both of them; you can't take them from me now!
Anyway, I love their anxiety and their snark and their dynamic. You are brilliant. Onward I go.
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hilarious.
Bloody hilarious. You do wonderful dialogue, and I love how real these people are-I admit I'm not much of a fan of Twilight as it is, but this is excellent so far. Nice and no nonsense. Can't wait to read more.
EmmaGoldman chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Sweet and fun but with just enough drama to give it a good plot. LOVE IT!
jennayg123 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
I honestly loved everything about this story. So fun and at the same time so sweet!
gmd028 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Usually not a vamp fan but loved this. This Edward was a lot of fun with his little one liners.
greeneyes84 chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
This was the cutest story I've read since Bella Swan; Kidnapper
TexasTwilight77 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I finally got around to finish this. Lol, great job thanks for sharing. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Why is this rated m?
stephi910 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
really bummed there isn't more...but i'm glad they're all ok and back together...really hoping you'll change your mind one day and write a sequel! :)
2,677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »