Reviews for Business Casual
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
First, "You know how I hate sparkling," is one of the best lines I've ever read in fanfic! By far!
Secondly, OMG!
aGirlaDroid chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Oh no! Yikes! Love it, but I neeeeeeeds more! I neeeeeds it! :)

Thank you.
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Omg all the loves for this
LOLz forever
Such a prefect fun read
Thanks
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is going to be interesting. And I'm dying to know if Edward heard Bella taking with Angela.

Favorite line: "Along with sparkling and being unable to sleep, is extensive embellishment an affliction of vampirism?"

Thanks for the chapter!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Oh, shizz...now what's happened? Is he faking? How could he be unconscious? Does Jasper know he's a vamp?
Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
? Oh no! What's wrong?! Is he faking? Must be...right? Lol
I just love the teasing banter back and forth between them and I cannot wait for more! :)
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Crazy. Looking forward to more. Wonder what's wrong with Edward.
enka3 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I hope it's one of his childish games...great update!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Loving this already!
amy miles chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Gah, I love your stories! I'm very excited about this one! Fantastic so far, I'm liking this twist in their relationship that she works for vampire Edward and she's sort of the Pepper Potts to his Stark... Love it!
helenemc chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
You really need to update very soon. How can a vampire become unconscious? Love the banter!
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Oh no I wonder if they are putting something on the blood they provide him. Loved it
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I love the way Edward teases and taunts Bella. But, what on earth happened at the end? Is he just playing possum to get out of his boring meeting with Jasper? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks!

Sally
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Count me in! I loved this chapter, and the premise is quirky, funny and interesting!

xoxoSus
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
What a brilliant story idea! I'm so excited about this and just LOVED this first chapter! :)
2,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »