Reviews for Business Casual
allidel chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Evil cliffie! There I was happily imagining the extremely yummy combination of Daniel Craig, Brad Pitt & Robert Redford, when *bam* you hit me with the cliffie! I'm dying to see tomorrow's chapter, and what is wrong with Edward. Until then, I'm going to be dreaming about that sexy picture you planted in my head...especially the version of Daniel Craig in Casino Royale! ;) Thank you!

allidel :)
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Very cool and original storyline. I can't wait for more!

PS how can Edward be knocked out?
RPatzonly chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Unconscious? He didn't hang up, did he? LOL! Love this!
Buboobear chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
alturl f3td4
KatetheGreat13 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Oh you can't leave us hanging like this! Lol torture i tell you! You have me completely hooked. Love the banter!
flecour chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I seriously doubt unconscious, probably faking so he can get mouth to mouth. LOL
KiyaRaven chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Ooooh, more, more, more!

These two are gorgeous together. So glad Bella is admitting her attraction.

K x
Jdifrans1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Ahhh I was not ready for that...got too comfortable. I love the humor! Great story!
Accsmom chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
oh this is fun!
totally love it!
Thanks to Deb Drotuno for the rec!
Salette8 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
At first I thought wth is this?, but I kept reminding myself 'this is whatsmynomdeplum, you know she is good so just keep reading'... and then I couldn't stop, I was just amazed by the brilliant idea behind this fic, I can't understand like 80% of what's happening since we've been thrown into this pair dynamic but I just love it, the relationship between them, the easy banter, the fact that it resembles one of my favorites movies (yeah, Iron Man) and that even though is so different is still Edward and Bella, so... I just want more..
More, and more... :D
blvr chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Love it! Thanks!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
6 years she's avoided his charms? Now who's the one without a heartbeat?
heygirl18 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I am loving the witty banter between Edward and Bella - and you had me sighing over the girl talk with Angela (had Edward really hung up the phone?!).

Now the question is, is Edward really unconscious? WTF is he playing at?! Can't wait for the next update x
KiyaRaven chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aw, I'm loving this already. I've missed your banter and adorableness, and this fic seems to have it in spades, so, YAY!

*smooshings*
kelley77 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
What in the world could make a vampire unconscious? I love their banter back and forth though. Hopefully he's ok in the next chapter and we'll see more of it! Great stuff! Thanks for sharing )
2,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »