Reviews for Business Casual
dianscot chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
Loved it!
dianscot chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
E and J got there before B. And found the vamps. Who are getting B now... Can't believe this is over next chap! Where's the endless fan fic plot changes?
dianscot chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
Love this B too. She's sharp, strong and fully capable.
dianscot chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Well why don't they let him drink some of B or at least J?
dianscot chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
J is breaking them both out because the army is planning to experiment on E while he's still alive. Ish. !
dianscot chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
Why don't they give him some human blood? Seems like a sure thing to at least try. Instead of inventing synthetic blood.
dianscot chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Ooh. Figures. You know Writeontime?
dianscot chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Love love this. Tony Starkward? A first, and perfect! Btw, my ultimate favorite is Capt America, so I picture an EC colored Steve Rogers. *smack, smack* (lips)
dianscot chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
So good! Love love me my superhero movies. And Ang had it perfect, a mix of DC, Pitt and Rob R... Would be the ultimate hot guy. Yes, more than Rob. Slander!
dianscot chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Fun
MysterySan chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
The Edward of this story is among the top ten Edwards I love. I enjoyed the banter between Bella and Edward too much. Loved it.
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Art is kind of a thing... :P
regina423 chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
Wow... nevermind the characters crying. You had me in tears. Just plain awesome.
disawesome chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Enjoyed this so so much! I've never read such a E/B dynamic and I loved his characterization! I hope you consider writing a sequel or continuation. :-)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
This little jaunt was a lot of fun!
2,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »