Reviews for What if Sakura never hated Naruto Version 2
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 21 . 8/6
I like the double teams, I just hope that the arrogant guy doesnt reach sasuke's lows. a repeat and lame drama would suck. I am also interested in their lesson plans. I imagine that kage bunshin wil be used to give everyone the personal attention and guidence needed. I'm looking forward to some mistakes rectified and some serious powerleveling.

This batch of students is rather large though, and im a bit supprised there is not a single clan kid in there. I am also wondering where Zabuza and Haku are at. Also with Naruto copieng Haku's ice skills, I had expected him to use them by now, but that has not been the case. As for the Uzumaki sisters, I kinda wonder what their living situation is like, it would be nice if there was an Uzumaki compound next to the Namikaze one now, as for the location of the two, it would make sense if they were near the Senju compound. (which probably is as good as empty now).

I'm a bit supprised at the third still being hokage though, it's a bit weird unusual to have the 4th walk around as a jonin sensei, but I guess it makes sense as well. It would have been cool if someone became one of the guadians like asuma had been in the 3 year absense but I guess it is a rather exclusive position.

Something I do wish to see in the future for future stories/chapters though is that they are a bit more fleshed out and detailed. Righ now it feels a bit like a summary. I'd recommend aiming for something between this and the kokoro no mori story. With the power of hindsight, I also believe that this story would possibly have been/be better if devided in "books" like everything pre-shippuden in one book, and the new part (shippuden part) in another. I also think that it would be nice to have a few POV's from the new genin members about their training and daily lifestyle. It might help flesh out this part of the story.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 15 . 8/6
hmmm so basically sakura is now a sort of uchiha without the possibility for mangekyou... hmmm oh and shes a sort of carrier for fox chakra too... tell me, if its so easy to get powerups, why dont the other villages just make harems for their containers, have them all marked and have the cooperative bijous like the 8 tails gift each of them with op bloodlines ? :/
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 12 . 8/6
I like the uzumaki twist :)
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 9 . 8/6
ok the parents being alive is a bit... random. but i suppose i have some sort of guilty pleasure in all of this so who the fuck cares right :p?
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 8/6
uh really ?no story just a timeskip with naruto willing to turn his headband in as an admission to guilt ? common this is getting to weird in the negative sense...
giboh92 chapter 21 . 1/7
update soon...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Sasuke is just acting like spoiled brat. To think that just because he's an Uchiha that no one is stronger then him. He must be delusional! So what if Naruto and Sakura are clanless. They are still smarter then Sasuke anyway. Maybe he should just accept their help instead of thinking he can do everything on his own.
St3rfire chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
Wow this was amazing this story that I enjoy reading. Every one is live and well. Sakura those hit Naruto instead she loves him. I'm glad Sasuke dead in this story. What I like about this story is different from the rest I heard. Please update this story soon. I want to know what going to happen next. NaruSaku forever.
Sakura Sayuki Fuyama chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
OMFG. What! This is sweet! I luffffff ittttt. I'm more interested in Kira and Hitoshi but his brothers is cool too! Please continue this story! I love it!
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
omg that was awesome cant white for the next one
kamuisnipe chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Plz explain how sakura can make five hundred shadow clones
Dracoessa chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Jaw dropper.
Dracoessa chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
*gives a deep erally creepy laugh at the bakas in the council*
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
oh phauqer. SUPRISE!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/11/2015
Plz do more i beg u this is positively amazing #bestfanficEVER