Reviews for What if Sakura never hated Naruto Version 2
Ok, you lost me. I admit this story has its good points. Sakura and Naruto being close in a believable way, good fights, and good plot flow. I like how you brougt in Karin and Tayuya, also. Unfortunately, I have had my struggles as well. It seems to me receiving the Rinnegan would be harder if it's an Uzumaki bloodline, or almost every single one would have gotten it. All the adults knowing what it takes to get it is suspect too, since it's supposedly only shown up once since the Sage. It's also a little weird that he only uses it like a sharingan or to make crystal stuff. Next weird thing: his parents are alive. Sure, you explained it well, but I just can't see them not keeping an eye on him as he grew up, so either they're the worst parents ever or...no just really bad parents. Then they show up and he just accepts it? Sure, maybe he'd forgive them since he's naruto, but just to let them start acting like they can tell him what to do and punish him for his choices? I think there would definitely be more struggles there. Which brings us to the next couple of things. Sasuke and Hinata have terrible character development. They seem incredibly shallow and 2 dimensional. I won't acc use you of bashing them, since you do explain their behavior, but anyone can tell you really don't like them. Hinata, especially is unbelievable in that she is supposedly a timid person with little self confidence yet she has the nerve to ask naruto out with his girlfriend right there when they've been dating and she knows it? Sure...okay. More good plot movement after that until...crash. Okay, naruto needs to be married before 13. Doesn't meet he needs to be sexually active. It feels like you're pushing the boundaries of pedophilia to advance a plot device. Sorry, I'm out. Good luck with your writing, and please take this as constructive criticism as it was meant.
Watchdog2.0 chapter 1 . 7/5
It's kinda rushed and I have to say I don't really like the idea of Naruto taking up a genin squad. I just don't suit him.
FINISH IT
Angella Nguyen chapter 1 . 6/24
Luv it so much it's so good and hope u make more
angelrajnak chapter 11 . 1/16
Same for Hinata bashing, not a lot of fanfics have this bfor some strange reason… it's like Hinata brainwashed all of you people into thinking she's cute and innocent. BUT I can see through the façade, she is an evil, ...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
BRAVISSIMO!ENCORE!ENCORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This is really good to bad I couldn't read version 1
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
I like the double teams, I just hope that the arrogant guy doesnt reach sasuke's lows. a repeat and lame drama would suck. I am also interested in their lesson plans. I imagine that kage bunshin wil be used to give everyone the personal attention and guidence needed. I'm looking forward to some mistakes rectified and some serious powerleveling.

This batch of students is rather large though, and im a bit supprised there is not a single clan kid in there. I am also wondering where Zabuza and Haku are at. Also with Naruto copieng Haku's ice skills, I had expected him to use them by now, but that has not been the case. As for the Uzumaki sisters, I kinda wonder what their living situation is like, it would be nice if there was an Uzumaki compound next to the Namikaze one now, as for the location of the two, it would make sense if they were near the Senju compound. (which probably is as good as empty now).

I'm a bit supprised at the third still being hokage though, it's a bit weird unusual to have the 4th walk around as a jonin sensei, but I guess it makes sense as well. It would have been cool if someone became one of the guadians like asuma had been in the 3 year absense but I guess it is a rather exclusive position.

Something I do wish to see in the future for future stories/chapters though is that they are a bit more fleshed out and detailed. Righ now it feels a bit like a summary. I'd recommend aiming for something between this and the kokoro no mori story. With the power of hindsight, I also believe that this story would possibly have been/be better if devided in "books" like everything pre-shippuden in one book, and the new part (shippuden part) in another. I also think that it would be nice to have a few POV's from the new genin members about their training and daily lifestyle. It might help flesh out this part of the story.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
hmmm so basically sakura is now a sort of uchiha without the possibility for mangekyou... hmmm oh and shes a sort of carrier for fox chakra too... tell me, if its so easy to get powerups, why dont the other villages just make harems for their containers, have them all marked and have the cooperative bijous like the 8 tails gift each of them with op bloodlines ? :/
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
I like the uzumaki twist :)
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
ok the parents being alive is a bit... random. but i suppose i have some sort of guilty pleasure in all of this so who the fuck cares right :p?
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
uh really ?no story just a timeskip with naruto willing to turn his headband in as an admission to guilt ? common this is getting to weird in the negative sense...
giboh92 chapter 21 . 1/7/2016
update soon...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Sasuke is just acting like spoiled brat. To think that just because he's an Uchiha that no one is stronger then him. He must be delusional! So what if Naruto and Sakura are clanless. They are still smarter then Sasuke anyway. Maybe he should just accept their help instead of thinking he can do everything on his own.
St3rfire- serafina chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
Wow this was amazing this story that I enjoy reading. Every one is live and well. Sakura those hit Naruto instead she loves him. I'm glad Sasuke dead in this story. What I like about this story is different from the rest I heard. Please update this story soon. I want to know what going to happen next. NaruSaku forever.