Reviews for The First Thanksgiving
McLance chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
This is such a great story!
70sfaithshumate chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
This was a beautiful story.
70sfaithshumate chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I liked the 'mom' & 'dad' fighting joke.
shee1 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I am so glad that I finally got to read the last chapter of the story. Good ol' comcast knocked out our internet for the past week when one of their line guys did "routine maintenance" on our line. Just got it back, and I now I get to catch up on my reading!

Great story from start to finish!

Keep up the great work. I've enjoyed everyone one of your SB4SB stories so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Once again you have produced another great story. Please don't stop writing. I love how you have developed the characters. Thank you. You really portray them accurately, I just love all of them but have a soft spot for Adam. Evan and Guthrie .
mcatB chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Nice, heartwarming story. Holidays are rough for a lot of people, and the McFaddens are no different - glad Hannah was able to add to their traditions.
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful wrap up to a wonderful story. Very sweet, well done.

may7fic chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Another sweet, heartwarming story and I loved the bits of humor too. The 'traditional cursing' made me laugh ;).
zekeschance chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
beautiful story.
may7fic chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Really sweet chapter. I love how Guthrie stood up for himself and the other boys.
Vinsmouse chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Wonderful chapter. Glad to see Hannah taking the bull by the horns so to speak and Brian is right about what Adam needs. A mild-mannered woman wouldn't have last 2 minutes in that family. lol
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Lovely, lovely chapter. Brian was terrific here :)
cag45 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This is a really nice story and a very touching chapter. I like Hannah sticking to her guns, it's so true to her character. The interaction between Adam and Brian is very touching and seems true to their characters, also. Great work, I look forward to more of the story!
Vinsmouse chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Yeah I'd say Hannah understands him pretty well. Bet Brian surprised her pretty good there. :) Good chapter as usual.
cag45 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Drama, drama, drama! Nicely done and thanks for letting us know what's in the box! Can't wait to read more.