Reviews for My Heart Calls For You
Beth Becker chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
You have to update this! I'm obsessed! Please!

It's really good :-)

Beth xx
Maria747 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Brilliant scenario, you captured Eddi's Mum really well. The banter is on top form.
HolbyFan chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
And im still dying for the next chapter! you have me hooked! :) You have Luc spot on as always, can just pciture him meeting Eddi's mother! Only wish we had the chance to see it!
Poor Luc! Really looking forward to future shower scenes and seeing where Luc has to sleep now her mother has arrived... ;) rock and roll :)
Sickhed chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Another fantastic chapter you got lucs sarcastic attitude brilliantly, loving eddis more all over luc too funny. Looking forward to the next chapter
Maria747 chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
I am loving this. The banter is too funny. You bring a new dimension to each chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Bex another amazing chapter so funny
HolbyFan chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
hahahahaaa :) This had me laughing out loud! Its all just so easy to picture, the slamming of the door would have made such a comical onscreen scene! Love the book explanation, so thanks for that! :) Gutted they were interupted by the doorbell!
This fic is like a book I just dont want to put down! Roll on Ch25! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
I actually love you for writing this fic.
Maria747 chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Every chapter is amazing, this whole story is amazing. I can't get enough of it.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Bless poor Luc. Loving this story!
HolbyFan chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Haha, Love cheeky Luc there :)
Nice turn on the story! Does clearly explain how his past has made him how he is! Looking forward to finding out more & how Eddi is going to react! More soon please! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Very moving chapter. Can't wait for chapter 17.
lsaacsmum chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Another great chapter...this is a real good story.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Bellissimo ! Very moving. This whole story is amazing.
laaurabakerx chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Aw this is so cute!:),
I'm loving how you've added other bits about them both and brought her back!
Can't wait for next chapter!:)xx