Reviews for Let it be
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
a good plot but the story is a bit rushed and incomplete. there needs to be more spacing and detail, but otherwise good job with the plot idea lol
Knappies chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
Great story
guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
Sequel please! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
I love this story so much. I love the teasing n interaction between the two. Im only sad that they can't work together. The ending was beautiful n sweet. I am a great fan of you. Plse write more. I hve read all of yr stories.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
This is one of the amazing fiction I've read! I'm quite depressed at the beginning of this story but after that I couldn't stop smile to imagine them being together.. Ahhh how I love the idea of Brittana together forever :)
Kay chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
That's the most amazing story that I ever read. It's awesome !
Alison chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Right before I saw the karaoke part I just pictured them singing that exact song!
Windwhispper chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This is awesome! Like the story!
Rachelhu chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
Hi,I'm a girl from China,I have been watching Glee Recently and I'm totally a Brittana shipper.I really love your fabulous Brittana fiction LET IT I wonder if I could have your permission to let me translate it into Chinese and post the chinese version on website in China? It's gonna be my honor.
Rachelhu chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I have just finished reading this story,What can I say except that I really love the story,it really awesome! Totally my type!
Thank you very much to write this great story.I'm totally a Brittana shipper,and I insist in believing Brittana's gonna be together at the end.
NotGonnaLie chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
Awesome.
OmgNayaWithGlasses chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
I spent don't know how long non-stop reading this story
I felt very touching for lyrics of let it be
And also I love that Britt leaving Matt without thinking...maybe this is unrealistic...but this is why we love fiction, right? seeing those things are absolutely right thing to do at that moment but in the real life we always thinking over too much...considering too much...
Anyway I just love this fiction so much..Thank you
jaynguyen chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I'm 88% finished reading your story but I had to review because it was bugging me.
The story/plot is really good. You're a great writer and I understand that you have a lot of good things to say. My only criticism is that your English is all over the place. I'm guessing it's not your first language. You use twisted versions of cliches and common phrases. "Ironically" is often used incorrectly and your tenses are inconsistent. Things like "She waked up" instead of "She woke up" come up often and it's just awkward to read. I think you could greatly benefit from using an English speaking Beta. Your story - which is great - would read with more flow. Story-wise, I wouldn't change it, but the grammar and wording greatly contribute to how the story reads.
Just my two-cents. You have a lot of potential. First fic is great. Keep it up, find a Beta and you can be very successful.

Jay T. Nguyen
PLLiar chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing! Those conversations between Santana and Brittany were really great and cute. They always put a big smile on my face. I sad that this was the last chapter but I'm sure that I will read it again sometime. Well done!
V87-92 chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
Oh my God! I swear when I saw "let it be" and then "the end" I almost cry! Seriously thank you, this story was amazing and OF COURSE a sequel would be perfection. Thanks again!