Reviews for Pen Pals
flutterbye52000 chapter 13 . 9/25
This is another beautiful story from your pen, cmee57, thank you for it. Would you be into maybe writing another chapter in Calling Hope? Just a nice thought. No pressure ;)
flutterbye52000 chapter 5 . 9/25
Cmee, you are such a good author, do you know that? I love your stuff, and any time I can find any, I read it immediately. I pray all is well with you.
DragonsRme chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
awww Radar is too cute but OH NO BUSTER! Poor Nancy she must be heart broke :'(
gunsbuster chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I would love to see one say in the next 5 minutes ok I will give you till Saturday so hurry! Radar rules!
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
*sobs* I know how Nancy feels about her dog! My dog was hit by a car and I had to put her to sleep, hardest thing to do! But this was an excellent chapter, I can't wait for Radar and Nancy to meet!
samanddianefan10 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
wow another worth the wait. I usually don't care for OC's but you've created some in your stories totally worth writing for. This was so good, I am a huge fan of your writing, but you knew that. Good job, and please update soon!
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Fluffy goodness! I know Charlie is a nice guy and all, but make Nancy hold out for Radar. Poor Radar...hey it's not so bad being short!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I really like this story and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please continue!

DragonsRme chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
NEW CHAPTER! And how cute it was. I get the feeling it won't be the last we see of Charlie! Loving it don't stop
samanddianefan10 chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
this was sweet and other words you capture Radar perfectly! happy to see an update
Rekoj chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I thought it was cute that he slept with the picture of Nancy under his pillow. Great job so far...
Rokoj chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Good chapter.
Rekoj chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Good first chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this story. Please continue!

marleybear45 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Don't go breaking Radar's heart... even though they haven't even met yet or anything!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »