Reviews for Pen Pals
DragonsRme chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
awww Radar is too cute but OH NO BUSTER! Poor Nancy she must be heart broke :'(
gunsbuster chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I would love to see one say in the next 5 minutes ok I will give you till Saturday so hurry! Radar rules!
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
*sobs* I know how Nancy feels about her dog! My dog was hit by a car and I had to put her to sleep, hardest thing to do! But this was an excellent chapter, I can't wait for Radar and Nancy to meet!
samanddianefan10 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
wow another chapter...so worth the wait. I usually don't care for OC's but you've created some in your stories totally worth writing for. This was so good, I am a huge fan of your writing, but you knew that. Good job, and please update soon!
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Fluffy goodness! I know Charlie is a nice guy and all, but make Nancy hold out for Radar. Poor Radar...hey it's not so bad being short!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I really like this story and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please continue!

felicity18
DragonsRme chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
NEW CHAPTER! And how cute it was. I get the feeling it won't be the last we see of Charlie! Loving it don't stop
samanddianefan10 chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
this was sweet and sincere...in other words you capture Radar perfectly! happy to see an update
Rekoj chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I thought it was cute that he slept with the picture of Nancy under his pillow. Great job so far...
Rokoj chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Good chapter.
Rekoj chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Good first chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this story. Please continue!

felicity18
marleybear45 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Don't go breaking Radar's heart... even though they haven't even met yet or anything!
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
klinger was so IC here, well done! loving this story
DragonsRme chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Hehehe looks like Charlie and Nancy will be alright he's not a pig so far. And klinger...typical haha keep it up
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »