Reviews for Perspective Is Everything
Very great first chapter
So original
French reader
CassielT chapter 2 . 2/4
Aww that was really amazing. I loved it. They were so in character and I liked the way you continued even if it was sad. And nice ending ;)
DA Fan 494452 chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you write more sometime soon.
smithkeylena chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Really enjoyed this story!
Punkie chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Loved it! Great job, thank you so much for sharing.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
love it looking forward to more
EmmyLou74 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
sigh...how have i never read this before?! (kicking myself) In love with all your stories (and Alec of course) :)
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
*Squee!*
Oh man, I SO LOVE your stories. XD They make my little fangirl heart scream embarrassingly. Though I'm kinda sorta hoping for a sequel (just a one shot maybe) where you show Max and Alec meeting up with Josh...;3
Sorry about the lack of reviews and everything. I've been in the hospital for the past month, so I'm only just getting around to checking my inbox and reading my stories. So, sorry again and I'll probably end up re-reading this way too many times to mention in the near future. XD
helisse chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
your fics are always the best. :)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
cool story
patsan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved to read your name in my inbox and loved to see another one of your wonderful stories. As usual you didn't disappoint. I was a good if rooky journey and I needed a good M/A story. So thank you for this :)
ccase13 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
It's a good end for a grim story. I love to see Alec get some time with Maxie.
Elliesmeow chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Glad they have some hope of finding Joshua, I know that would bother Max if she wasn't sure he was ok. Liked the talk she and Alec had about where they're going to go from here, it wasn't hearts and flowers but it fit them and the situation.

Thanks for posting!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
That's awesome. I think you did Logan justice here and made the logical progression to Max's growing feelings for Alec. I also love how your Alec is very straightforward about how he feels and wanting her.
Especially loved this, for some reason: "That's fine," he answered happily. "I don't have to talk to do it."
You could write DA every week and it wouldn't get old!