Reviews for Perspective Is Everything
supert
Love Alec being all territorial even whilst asleep.
Jen10Jen chapter 12 . 1/18
So happy and content right now. A little sad that I've made it to the end of your back catalogue, but will simply have to look forward to you publishing more work (hopefully soon). Thanks for all you've written so far. It's been quite the ride.
Jen10Jen chapter 3 . 1/17
This must be getting repetitive, but I simply must say it one more time - you write Max/Alec banter like a total pro. Love, love, love it!
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/17
Haven't even actually started the story yet. Just had to say that your awesomely candid author's note had me laughing out loud: "Let's start this story off in the typical spot..." Crack up!
kikinette11 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Very great first chapter
So original
French reader
CassielT chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Aww that was really amazing. I loved it. They were so in character and I liked the way you continued even if it was sad. And nice ending ;)
DA Fan 494452 chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you write more sometime soon.
smithkeylena chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Really enjoyed this story!
Punkie chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Loved it! Great job, thank you so much for sharing.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
love it looking forward to more
EmmyLou74 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
sigh...how have i never read this before?! (kicking myself) In love with all your stories (and Alec of course) :)
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
*Squee!*
Oh man, I SO LOVE your stories. XD They make my little fangirl heart scream embarrassingly. Though I'm kinda sorta hoping for a sequel (just a one shot maybe) where you show Max and Alec meeting up with Josh...;3
Sorry about the lack of reviews and everything. I've been in the hospital for the past month, so I'm only just getting around to checking my inbox and reading my stories. So, sorry again and I'll probably end up re-reading this way too many times to mention in the near future. XD
helisse chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
your fics are always the best. :)