Reviews for Once Upon A Time (You Found Me)
fromLimaHeightsAdjacent chapter 3 . 4/12
I just discovered this..and I love it!
stephanielalinda chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Woowww i really liked this fic, you should do a sequel
cpfmr chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Im not a really fan of genderswap, but i have to let you know that this was awesome, absolutely love it !
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Wow. I loved this. You're such a brilliant arthor. I use there was more of the genderswap. I loved it thank you for sharing.
kriszhof chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i am so absolutely in love with this fic! i've never even heard of this genderswap thing before, especially not when just one of them transformed into the opposite sex. it's so cool, and you wrote it beautifully. you should totally write an other one like this! or a sequel to it!
p4tr1c14 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
hey i loved this story are u gonna write a sequel or write more chapters. i wanna know what happens next?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
When I read this, "you should probably clear some space in your closet for me in a couple of months." I thought B will be moving out to NYC (hopefully for a dancing gig). Please do consider that. :)

This was beautifully done. Bravo
lg4az chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Fan-fucking-tastic !
sushiyame chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
that's intense! loved it! great story! they're so cute together especially the morning after. thanks for sharing this story..
JacAl-BRP chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Ohh, that was really sweet and super hot. I loved!
Verena R chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
That was really an amazing three shots! I love it and i can't wait to read more stories from you keep up with the good work ;)! Tale care
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! *chanting*
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Ahhh so good! You write them so well!
That was the perfect ending! Please write more Brittiago! (: