Reviews for Clean Slate
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hmm, this was very interesting. Again a fabulous plot. It was so bitter sweet at the end, I was more than satisfied with Spock and Chapel ending up together.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was an amazing premise - slaves captured for their intellectual abilities. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. Bravo!

And the ending was terrific, too! :D
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Poor Spock. Stuck in the middle between Chritine who can't remember and Jim who's jealous but can't commit. Falling into her love for him. Still loving Jlm. Having to relive her memories of Korby, himself and Jim. Trying desperately to do the right thing for Christine and Jim. And so perfectly in character. What a story!
cowgirl dressage chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
oh, this is a killer story
Zedoc chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Another masterpiece!
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Another great story, glad you did not turn it into another threesome story.
louiseb chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I think this may be one of the best stories you've ever written. So so good. The layer upon layer of subtle interplay which allows the best of all three of these characters to emerge is a thing of beauty and evidence of a true writing craftsman at work. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow Although maybe in the light of recent history, Kirk's position is more reasonable than it would appear at first blush. Right and romance may both begin with an "r" but they do not rhyme.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
WOW what a ride. You are the master!
Innogen chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow! That's kinda bitter, y'know?

::waves::
snarkypants chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Gah...Must... process... Wrenching, as ever.