Reviews for I Can Fix You
Big-Sista chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I really, really, really wish that you would continue this. It is such an amazing story idea. The possibilities are endless! You could go anywhere with this story. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work!

*When I read that Ralph was suicidal I was so sad.

Big-Sista
Burnbee chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Please continue!
Loopy chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
*reads that Ralp feels suicidal*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*remembers that you said this would be FelixRalph, so everything should be okay*

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
m chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
j'adore votre histoire! mais j'aimerai que vanellope rentre chez likwak merci ! cette histoire est turbo static ! j'adore les ralph x felix ! mes personnages prefere sont dans cet ordre : king candy sour bill turbo felix vanellope ralph taffyta crumbilena et les autres coureurs de sugar rush ! merci !
m chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
genial !
hopeless1665 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I really like the story. I hope you continue soon.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Please update more
Witch lily2 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Please upload the next chapters, PLEASSE! I love what you've done and I'm in so much suspense! PLEASSSEEE!
Witchlily2 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Can you upload the next chapters! I'm kind of in a Cliffhanger.
Alya Spruce chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This is all very confusing if you think about it to hard.
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
hahhahahaha! I hate surge... but love the story! XD
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Heheh. Yeah giant mechanical a lot sense. Poor Surge. He is having a bad night. Beware the puppy dog pout. hehehhehe.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Lol. I hate my own job too, but I work out of necessity so shut it Surge!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Hey! I like it! :) was kinda nervous about leaving the old arcade, but if she can manage to make new friends, that's cool! I like how the Ralph here kinda took to her. Maybe hearing about the other Ralph could help him!(:
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »