Reviews for Ari Zona Heat
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Dosh just do the next chapter
Philippa chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Okay I am going to definitely promo this fanfic on my Facebook Profile. This story is worthy of it. XD
Philippa chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I grinned like an idiot at your author's note XD It's you that provided me with such an awesome fanfiction.:P this may be your nineteenth review, I think, but I can't wait to read moreXD (Haymitch, the sneaky bugger;) )
Satipheen chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Naughty Haymitch! Haha; I hope he is nice to her when she passes the trust test; & I'm guessing Ari has something planned for Trent? :) Great chapter, glad to see that you haven't disappeared! :)
smilelol chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Wow I love your story it is so good. The hunger games part should come up soon. Haymitch is so mean, what is he up to. I have a bunch of questions that are keeping me reading. Good story keep it up!
katta12 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Hiya ur fanfic is really good
Philippa chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I really do hope you continue this, I'll try and spread the word, maybe?
Philippa chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Ahh, you're starving me, I'll give you two more reviews xDDD
Satipheen chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Brilliant chapter; Well well what is that crafty Haymitch up to? :P
Philippa chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Ohhhh this is AWSHOMEE! Finnick Jr likes her too though D: Love battle ahead!xDDS
MeganWray chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
this chapter just made my day a whole lot better!:)
Philippa chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I don't mind whether she is a big character or not, I love this already, I can't wait to find out :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Gd but to slow on updates as most of the fan fictions i read get updated every day
Satipheen chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I just read all 8 chapters and I absolutely love this story! It's brilliant so far :D I love Ari the way she is so emotionless and strong and yet she loves her friends fiercely; and poor her for having lost her birth parents and then best friend and then her new family as well; is the bomb that killed them hinting at something more? I mean what happened :O I especially liked her staying with Sophis - really original ideas :D I especially liked the Midnight Tigers idea; really nice. And then of course there is the Hunger Games and how they will come about to look forward to :O Update soon!
Philippa chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Get Ari to date Jacob! Now. And are you going to introduce Katniss' and Peeta's daughter, now you've introduced their son. And I don't care when you're making the next Hunger Games, this is awesome anyway!