Reviews for Ari Zona Heat
YAY chapter 11 . 2/8
Im so happy you updated! 3 years is way too long! I hope the next chappie will be soon :D oh and this 1 wass brilliant; love haymitch haha
alana chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
its parents not parants
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Dosh just do the next chapter
Philippa chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Okay I am going to definitely promo this fanfic on my Facebook Profile. This story is worthy of it. XD
Philippa chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I grinned like an idiot at your author's note XD It's you that provided me with such an awesome fanfiction.:P this may be your nineteenth review, I think, but I can't wait to read moreXD (Haymitch, the sneaky bugger;) )
Satipheen chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Naughty Haymitch! Haha; I hope he is nice to her when she passes the trust test; & I'm guessing Ari has something planned for Trent? :) Great chapter, glad to see that you haven't disappeared! :)
smilelol chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Wow I love your story it is so good. The hunger games part should come up soon. Haymitch is so mean, what is he up to. I have a bunch of questions that are keeping me reading. Good story keep it up!
katta12 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Hiya ur fanfic is really good
Philippa chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I really do hope you continue this, I'll try and spread the word, maybe?
Philippa chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Ahh, you're starving me, I'll give you two more reviews xDDD
Satipheen chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Brilliant chapter; Well well what is that crafty Haymitch up to? :P
Philippa chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Ohhhh this is AWSHOMEE! Finnick Jr likes her too though D: Love battle ahead!xDDS
MeganWray chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
this chapter just made my day a whole lot better!:)
Philippa chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I don't mind whether she is a big character or not, I love this already, I can't wait to find out :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Gd but to slow on updates as most of the fan fictions i read get updated every day