Reviews for Britannia et Panem
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 11 . 5/11
Please tell me this story hasn't been abandoned. Some closure is needed. :) I have enjoyed whatI have read so far. Love reading HG stories in different time periods.
please update soon.
pentillium chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Stumbled upon this fic and I wanted to say that I really liked it. I was just curious if this is completed (since you have not updated it since 2012) and you didn't change the status to completed or if you've just abandoned it. I could see where this would be a reasonable place to stop the story, since it is likely that Peeta won't be kept alive by the Roman soldiers much past this point. I can also see how it could be continued on for a little more further. Either way, I'm glad I found it and will be sure to check out your other stories!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I SOOO love this story! Are you going to finish it, or update it anytime soon? I really, really hope so! (If you are not going to finish it, would you let us know? It's easier for me to let go of a story I love if I KNOW it won't be completed...) Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Please update soon!

This is such a good story
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Hmmm, I wonder what will happen to Peeta? Please don't let him die! I want him and Katniss and her family to be free and for Peeta and Katniss to have a family of their own. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I thought that Peeta was probably a Saxon. Though just by reading the brooches and stuff, I had almost thought of Vikings, but Romans didn't reach that far north. I don't think the Romans even went for Denmark.
Professor Sassafras chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update this ASAP! I need to know what happens next! 3
Reader701 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Please tell me this isn't the end! I really enjoy this story and leaning bits of history along with it. Please write more soon!
MetaLizzie chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Really like this story!
Doodle dee dum chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD DON'T "NUNC SISTE". Really, though, I'm impressed by the time and effort you put into this :)
MistressCorndog chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
You have officially rocked my world. I adore this concept and your ability to bring the essence of The Hunger Games to life in that era. You're doing a great job keeping that characters true to their original forms and I am really looking forward to the next update.
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Adding this to my favorites to read later this week!
BohemianRider chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Noooooooo!
annthetropicalfish chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
NOOO (sound of a dying Seolh in the distance)
Update soon! I love this story