Reviews for Britannia et Panem
arctic-kat chapter 12 . 4h
OMG! I'm so happy you're continuing this story! I love this story so much as well as the history lessons! Awesome!
Deserving Peeta chapter 12 . 8/25
So glad you are back at it! I love this story especially the historical notes. I was just thrilled to see you updated, because I was afraid this story had been abdonded. Just loved how you managed to maintain the voice and flow of this fic even after all this time, seriously impressive. So happy you found inspiration. Gladly will wait however long to see this story to completion. :)
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really liked your story and I hope you can update as soon as you can because this is a great :)
Martianmojo chapter 12 . 8/20
So glad this is back! Such splendid britano-roman work. Is Peete a Frank? A German? still trying to work that out from the fibulae, homeland description etc.

Don't see how the Romans would emulate a propo campaign but I bet you have something grand in store...
Too Lazy chapter 12 . 8/19
I was so happy to see an update! This was great please do finish this story!
Bemac chapter 12 . 8/19
So happy to see an update. I really like this story. Hope to see more soon. Thanks for writing.
brasirish chapter 12 . 8/19
Welcome back! I won't lie, I had lost hope of this history ever been finished, so I'm delighted that you're back! Thank you for keeping going
MTK4FUN chapter 12 . 8/19
I was so excited to get this update. I missed this story and am so happy you plan to complete it. I missed Peete in this chapter just like Katell. Hope he's back soon. Also I'm curious about the forgetting drink. What is it? Is the forgetting permanent?
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/19
Oh yes, yes, YES! I am SOOOO glad you're back! I was worried this story was abandoned, and I love it so much! I can't wait for you to let us know what's been going on with Peete. Have the Romans punished him in some way? Physically? Or made him a slave? Or have they let him return to his duties as a soldier, believing he was captured by the rebels (I doubt that, though)? I'm hoping you'll be back again soon, but I'll wait as patiently as possible! :)
I'm so glad this fic is back! Thanks for updating...look forward to the next chapter.
Kashiita chapter 11 . 7/11
WOW, love it! You have to contibue it, please.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/16
I revisited this story recently! It's so good, I'm wondering if you'll come back to it? Though the details may be time consuming, the story is too unique to let go!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 11 . 5/11
Please tell me this story hasn't been abandoned. Some closure is needed. :) I have enjoyed whatI have read so far. Love reading HG stories in different time periods.
please update soon.
pentillium chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Stumbled upon this fic and I wanted to say that I really liked it. I was just curious if this is completed (since you have not updated it since 2012) and you didn't change the status to completed or if you've just abandoned it. I could see where this would be a reasonable place to stop the story, since it is likely that Peeta won't be kept alive by the Roman soldiers much past this point. I can also see how it could be continued on for a little more further. Either way, I'm glad I found it and will be sure to check out your other stories!