Reviews for Britannia et Panem
Please update! Dobt give up on this fic! Its amazing and you are amazing and i would love to know the end!
mswyrr chapter 2 . 5/12
Sorry - I accidentally posted my review before I could finish off and say: Thank you! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful fic.
mswyrr chapter 1 . 5/12
I went in to reading this fic rather wary: my experience reading Romance novels and fanfic with m/f pairings is that a Roman setting is used as an excuse to have the male romantic lead act like a totally vile, abusive wretch. It’s a trope. This fic utterly defies the trope and does something really fantastic instead, which is use the setting in such a way that Katniss and Peeta feel so totally like themselves it’s awesome. Behavior, motivations, the way their relationship happens (the new “bread” scene is good stuff as is the source of Peeta’s leg injury/the alt!verse cave scene(s)). You really captures the intense but not "Alpha male is chasing me down" intense chemistry between them - from the gentle way Peeta talks to Katniss to the ways she expresses affection and their physicality together.

I absolutely adored that!

It’s also really clear that you've done research on the time period. But you weave that in really well so it doesn't feel like an infodump. It all fit together really well and served to create an organic feeling setting.
mswyrr chapter 12 . 5/6
This is such an absolute treat! It's clear you really know the time period and peoples - it makes everything feel so vivid and engaging. And I love how you keep them in character; the power dynamic between them feels genuine, despite the difference circumstances. Peeta and Katniss' dialogue and Katniss' internal thoughts are pitch perfect. I love his gentle humor and her determination (even when she doesn't know precisely what she's doing :) ).
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/13
I really, really, REALLY love this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I'm hoping you're still planning on finishing this, because it is so wonderful. (And I REALLY need to know what's happening to Peete!)
This is a great story!
Love this story!
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 2/15
Charon and Hades are the Greek names. Hades was called Pluto by the Romans, and I'm not sure what Charon's Roman name is. Not sure if you just decided it was easier to use the more commonly know Greek names instead of hunting up the Roman ones, but if that's not the case, here you are, something newish, though you've probably gotten at least two other reviews exactly like this.
edgeof4teeners chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
This story is quite refreshing and unique. You haven't updated since August, but please update very soon, perhaps as a lovely Christmas present for all those who're reading this greatly well-written story. The suspense is killing me and I love Peete aka Peeta so much and you have written him. You're a talented writer and I just wish you update sooner than later.
NoPenName2015 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
This story is epic!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Amazing! I can not wait for the next part! A wonderful story! You are very talented
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
This is an amazing story and you are a wonderful writer! im so glad that you have started writing this story again, I love the historical notes that you add, and the way you have merged THG into this time period so seamlessly (haha pun intended) good luck with everything, and thank you for making my day with this update!
janedoe15243 chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
Yay! This is one of my favoritems stories and I'm so glad you updated! Worth the wait. I just hope the next one is out soon.
optimuspam chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
So glad to see an update for this story! I'm woefully out of touch with the the fandom but I will follow this story until the end! I love how you incorporate canon and historical elements so seamlessly. This story is truly a delight and worth the wait, though I selfishly hope that wait isn't long!
Thank you again for this story and for sharing your talents with us!
kelmikmag chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Just found your story and read it as quickly as i could. I LOVE it! It's wonderful - keep writing!