Reviews for Britannia et Panem
Kashiita chapter 11 . 7/11
WOW, love it! You have to contibue it, please.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/16
I revisited this story recently! It's so good, I'm wondering if you'll come back to it? Though the details may be time consuming, the story is too unique to let go!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 11 . 5/11
Please tell me this story hasn't been abandoned. Some closure is needed. :) I have enjoyed whatI have read so far. Love reading HG stories in different time periods.
please update soon.
pentillium chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Stumbled upon this fic and I wanted to say that I really liked it. I was just curious if this is completed (since you have not updated it since 2012) and you didn't change the status to completed or if you've just abandoned it. I could see where this would be a reasonable place to stop the story, since it is likely that Peeta won't be kept alive by the Roman soldiers much past this point. I can also see how it could be continued on for a little more further. Either way, I'm glad I found it and will be sure to check out your other stories!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I SOOO love this story! Are you going to finish it, or update it anytime soon? I really, really hope so! (If you are not going to finish it, would you let us know? It's easier for me to let go of a story I love if I KNOW it won't be completed...) Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Please update soon!

This is such a good story
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Hmmm, I wonder what will happen to Peeta? Please don't let him die! I want him and Katniss and her family to be free and for Peeta and Katniss to have a family of their own. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I thought that Peeta was probably a Saxon. Though just by reading the brooches and stuff, I had almost thought of Vikings, but Romans didn't reach that far north. I don't think the Romans even went for Denmark.
Professor Sassafras chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update this ASAP! I need to know what happens next! 3
Reader701 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Please tell me this isn't the end! I really enjoy this story and leaning bits of history along with it. Please write more soon!
MetaLizzie chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Really like this story!
Doodle dee dum chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD DON'T "NUNC SISTE". Really, though, I'm impressed by the time and effort you put into this :)
MistressCorndog chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
You have officially rocked my world. I adore this concept and your ability to bring the essence of The Hunger Games to life in that era. You're doing a great job keeping that characters true to their original forms and I am really looking forward to the next update.
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Adding this to my favorites to read later this week!