Reviews for Britannia et Panem
Amazing! I can not wait for the next part! A wonderful story! You are very talented
This is an amazing story and you are a wonderful writer! im so glad that you have started writing this story again, I love the historical notes that you add, and the way you have merged THG into this time period so seamlessly (haha pun intended) good luck with everything, and thank you for making my day with this update!
janedoe15243 chapter 12 . 11/2
Yay! This is one of my favoritems stories and I'm so glad you updated! Worth the wait. I just hope the next one is out soon.
optimuspam chapter 12 . 9/27
So glad to see an update for this story! I'm woefully out of touch with the the fandom but I will follow this story until the end! I love how you incorporate canon and historical elements so seamlessly. This story is truly a delight and worth the wait, though I selfishly hope that wait isn't long!
Thank you again for this story and for sharing your talents with us!
kelmikmag chapter 12 . 9/6
Just found your story and read it as quickly as i could. I LOVE it! It's wonderful - keep writing!
arctic-kat chapter 12 . 9/4
OMG! I'm so happy you're continuing this story! I love this story so much as well as the history lessons! Awesome!
Deserving Peeta chapter 12 . 8/25
So glad you are back at it! I love this story especially the historical notes. I was just thrilled to see you updated, because I was afraid this story had been abdonded. Just loved how you managed to maintain the voice and flow of this fic even after all this time, seriously impressive. So happy you found inspiration. Gladly will wait however long to see this story to completion. :)
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really liked your story and I hope you can update as soon as you can because this is a great :)
Martianmojo chapter 12 . 8/20
So glad this is back! Such splendid britano-roman work. Is Peete a Frank? A German? still trying to work that out from the fibulae, homeland description etc.

Don't see how the Romans would emulate a propo campaign but I bet you have something grand in store...
Too Lazy chapter 12 . 8/19
I was so happy to see an update! This was great please do finish this story!
Bemac chapter 12 . 8/19
So happy to see an update. I really like this story. Hope to see more soon. Thanks for writing.
brasirish chapter 12 . 8/19
Welcome back! I won't lie, I had lost hope of this history ever been finished, so I'm delighted that you're back! Thank you for keeping going
MTK4FUN chapter 12 . 8/19
I was so excited to get this update. I missed this story and am so happy you plan to complete it. I missed Peete in this chapter just like Katell. Hope he's back soon. Also I'm curious about the forgetting drink. What is it? Is the forgetting permanent?
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/19
Oh yes, yes, YES! I am SOOOO glad you're back! I was worried this story was abandoned, and I love it so much! I can't wait for you to let us know what's been going on with Peete. Have the Romans punished him in some way? Physically? Or made him a slave? Or have they let him return to his duties as a soldier, believing he was captured by the rebels (I doubt that, though)? I'm hoping you'll be back again soon, but I'll wait as patiently as possible! :)
I'm so glad this fic is back! Thanks for updating...look forward to the next chapter.