Reviews for Britannia et Panem
Please update soon!

This is such a good story
Hmmm, I wonder what will happen to Peeta? Please don't let him die! I want him and Katniss and her family to be free and for Peeta and Katniss to have a family of their own. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I thought that Peeta was probably a Saxon. Though just by reading the brooches and stuff, I had almost thought of Vikings, but Romans didn't reach that far north. I don't think the Romans even went for Denmark.
Professor Sassafras chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update this ASAP! I need to know what happens next! 3
Reader701 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Please tell me this isn't the end! I really enjoy this story and leaning bits of history along with it. Please write more soon!
MetaLizzie chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Really like this story!
Doodle dee dum chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD DON'T "NUNC SISTE". Really, though, I'm impressed by the time and effort you put into this :)
MistressCorndog chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
You have officially rocked my world. I adore this concept and your ability to bring the essence of The Hunger Games to life in that era. You're doing a great job keeping that characters true to their original forms and I am really looking forward to the next update.
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Adding this to my favorites to read later this week!
BohemianRider chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Noooooooo!
annthetropicalfish chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
NOOO (sound of a dying Seolh in the distance)
Update soon! I love this story
annthetropicalfish chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
NOOO (sound of a dying Seolh in the distance)
Update soon! I love this story :)
bieresdelameuse chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Wow didn't see that coming!
Looking forward to read what happens now.
Bemac chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
So happy to see the update. Love this story, there are so many exciting and interesting twists and turns.

Peete's been taken! Nooo! They're so close to Kat's village. Is she going to convince Gael, Finn and Jo to go on a rescue mission? She has to get him back!

Love love love this story!
MalTease chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Oh! I wasn't expecting that! Will Peeta be treated as a deserter? I'm not expecting anything good ... please update soon because I'm very intrigued :). It's always a pleasure to read this story!