Reviews for All that Was and All That Ever Will Be
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Interesting story so far. Please continue.
cemmia chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
All the chapters was great!

Would love to spend christmas with Daryl :)
WhisperedLove11 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Please continue this story? Love it! Xox ;)
HaloHunter89 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Make merle stop hating kit! Her & Daryl are hood together. He should see that. Glenn needs to back up. I seen red when Shane implied daryl beat her.
katwithlove chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
hmmm this is very interesting so far. You've definitely caught my attention with your OC's. I love the darly/kit action so far :) and poor merle must be heart broken. I really hope he doesn't go off on a rage and he stays with his brother.
VealMaster chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Another great chapter. Great ending to it too. Their relationship development is great in this. Daryl comforting her as best he can and her reciprocating that trust. It's good to see. And I totally agree with A Million Reasons Why. That story and the sequel are great. I think that was the first Daryl/OC fic I read that did not have Daryl meet his girl after the apocalypse, which had me drawn to it in a way. It was different and it turned out being a fantastic story just like you said. I feel like I almost enjoy these stories a little bit more than those others because of how hard it is for Daryl to let people in, unless of course they are able to keep Daryl's character in tact and it takes a minute for Daryl and the OC to come together. But of course I still love those ones, not knocking on them at all because I read them all like a religion. And now I'm excited to see what you have in store for season 2 and we have not even met up with Rick yet. The pace of this story is just perfect though. I can't wait to see how Kit and Daryl are able to handle what happens to Merle and how they will affect each other. And it's a shame that you can't play more Survival Instincts. I know the pain though. I'm in desperate need to go out and replenish my game gauge. Can't wait for Bioshock Infinite, but I will definitely look into SI. Thanks for the suggestion. I know that games are not about graphics and what not, but SI's graphics don't look phenomenal considering I've been playing a whole lotta Battlefield 3 lately. I will definitely look into it though. Anyways, great chapter, update soon, and have a great day.
hideher chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Love the update...leave it to a survivalists daughter to have a crate full of guns and ammo. Too funny.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Well that was a cute flashback,i'm so happy Daryl wanted to spend Christmas with her :) Well damn I love Kit even more know, she'sbadass for getting those guns back i hope this at least gets Merle to acknowledge her. Good chapter, Update Soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I really like the fact that Daryl knew that he didn't want to be alone, despite the fact he was so good as a loner. Keep up the good work :)
-EmmieRoo
i.love.pie.alot chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Loving your story so far, please update quickly :)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter :)

"Don't engage!" - probably one of the best things to come from Daryl that I've read
FanFicGirl10 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I got ya girl :)

Aww i like that Daryl was showing PDA with Kit :) I'm with Kit i'm a horrible morning person. Now what will Kit do without her boys? Good chapter, Update Soon!
VealMaster chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter. I like seeing this side of Daryl when it is just him and Kit. And the part about her almost taking Merle's hand off was pretty ironic. Not sure if that was on purpose, but it was awesome nonetheless. It's good seeing Daryl slowly evolve into the good natured guy he is around Kit and the slow realization that he really has feelings for her. My question is are you going to have Merle get lost in the city like in the show? I know there have been a few stories to go the other way in that they save him, but I feel like in this story in particular it would probably be best to have him run off like in the show. And I think you said that you were sticking to the canon for the most part so it is probably a dumb question. Merle's character is great in the show, but it would be good to see Kit and Daryl have another thing in common such as losing a sibling. And World War Z is a fantastic book. I've read it and the Zombie Survival Guide more than a few times through. Max Brooks is a champion. And for the Survival Instincts game, I want to play it also, but literally just for the story. The gameplay doesn't look anything phenomenal, but I am much too big of a fanboy to not play it. It's pretty ridiculous actually. Anyways, great chapter, update soon, and have a great day. :]
FanFicGirl10 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I think being a feminst is a good thing, women are just as capable of doing anything men can but i also belive there is a happy medium between being a working woman and being a homemaker. Good chapter, Update Soon!

*I do think Daryl would have done it, in many interviews Norman has said if Merle would have stayed with him he would have been a criminal wrecking havoc!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 9 . 3/21/2013