Reviews for Irresponsibly Good
PLLML chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I love this, it is soo amazing! I think you capture Alex extremely well 3 I can't wait to see what happens next :D
Cardazzo chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I always knew of 'A Clockwork Orange', but didn't read the book and see the movie until early last year. It is definitely an intense story, and not one to be forgotten. A few months ago, I started looking through the 'A Clockwork Orange' section of this site, and there isn't very many stories here. When you think about it, I imagine it would be difficult to write for these characters, time period, language, etc.

This story stands out to me (as well as a few others here). Ira is a very unique and interesting character you have thought up. I'm thinking maybe you plan on altering the original story some? I'm curious to find out where you'll take, 'Irresponsibly Good', as well as the main (and extra) characters you've included. It's been over 8 months since you've last updated. I hope you'll update again soon, Please! lol...
quietpianist9 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Ok, so I know it's been like a year since you wrote this but I chanced upon it this morning and I LOVED it. Just wanted to congratulate you, this is a really good fic.
QuietPianist chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
This is by far the best fic for AOC I've read until now. Do update soon, pretty pretty please. That ending... I just.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
This is pretty good so far, I'm looking forward to hy next chapter! :)
Smiele chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Please update soon, this is Great!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Please update! This story is Great!
Emily chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Oh my gosh this story is really good . Please update :)
ElegantButler chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Well, well. It looks to me like Ira's got herself in a spot of bother. Hope she fares well. I suppose I'll find out as soon as I continue on to Chapter 3.
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Well this wasn't boring. Actually I found it to be an excellent introduction to Ira. She seems like a very caring individual, faults and all. Onto Chapter 2 I go! BTW, thanks for FAV'ing Blood Orange!
Klara chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
This is one of the best ACO fanfics I've read from this site, I think. I'm particularly enamored w/ Ira for the most part, especially with how you've cleverly used her unwavering resilience as a strength and weakness. And you managed the nadsat well, Alex is his usual, insidiously charming self, and you're just a really good writer. You really know how to weave a story. (Sorry, this isn't so much a review than it is a rambling of whatever I could think of.)
Anyway, I like where this is heading and I hope you follow it up soon.
Alice chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This story is great. It's written perfectly and the characterization is lovely.
Nova Sinfonia chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I'm not scared of snakes, but I'd probably freak out if I woke up with one crawling on me!

Ah yes - serious comments - I like how the memory of her near-drowning is intertwined with what Alex is doing. It added suspense but also hope, since we know she came out of the first situation alive. It was a relief, but also surprising, that he ended up cuddling with her like a cat (I like that description, by the way). But if says to her later, "Well, I didn't rape you, so you have to like me now" (or the nadsat equivalent) I hope she doesn't buy it. Maybe her answer to his question about Billyboy gave him some kind of respect for her, though it's not usual that he seems to care about his victims being people with their own thoughts and personalities... Anyway, great job, and I'm curious about what happens next.
Nova Sinfonia chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I like how Ira stays brave, even if she isn't physically strong at this point. I know what it is to be completely exhausted - not from being beaten up, thankfully! - and you describe this feeling accurately. I agree with demonbarber14 that the fight scenes are well done. The line "She was coming down from the effects of the milk into her right mind only for Alex to knock her right mind straight out of her" is great, though I might not use the word "scrutiny" for fists, since to me it seems more about looking. But I'm just being picky.

I was curious about Ira thinking that Alex would mock or hurt her if she admitted to liking Verdi. Does she know he likes classical music at all before he mentions Beethoven? Or is it that he likes more "macho" sorts of music, and opera like Verdi's is considered too corny or something? (I'll happily hum along to the beginning march of Aida. Also I've never seen/heard Don Giovanni as a whole. Sounds like something to do sometime!)
demonbarber14 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Well, this was certainly an unexpected turn of events. I still don't trust Alex, but at least Ira's safe for the time being and hopefully she can find a way to escape. Great job, as always!