Reviews for To Rescue a Fair Maiden
badkidoh chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Well I really like it so far, so i hope you start updating this story again sometime soon.
borisinwonderland chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
This story is really well written and very captivating. I look forward to reading the next chapter :)
aLazyAvocado chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
Ok, this is just freakin' epic... you've got to keep this story going, seriously. I mean, crap, you write OUAT really, really well and I'm a huge fan of oLaL/ToTH, but this... wow. Just fucking, wow.
rmwlaf chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :-)
kapuis chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Excellent chapter
I like the confrontation with Cered, you return well his character.
I appreciate especially the differences between Morgana and Nimueh. I really like this Morgana, especially when she says that they do not have to become as Uther.
I also like the moment or Morgana, says whom she understood that Nimueh wanted to populate Camelot with people possessing of the magic on the place of people without magic.
It's a pity that the new chapters will arrive more slowly but in any case I really hope that you do not stop this fic. It is my fic favorite at the moment.
MorganaxMorgause chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Another good chapter,

I'm sad to hear that, but yes i to have often wondered that. But i hope you don't give up, i'm writing a charmed one and i still get lot's of readers for that even though it finished over six years ago.

I just think more people tend to prefer Merlin and Arthur over the women of the show but there are still some out there who like the latter (Me being one of them)

Can't wait to read the next chapter...Your work is really good. :)
Dbananad chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
But Aglain is loyal to Emrys isn't he? Nothing comes easy. I love this story and it is sad that you feel it isn't getting the attention it deserves. If it was me, I would totally clone a thousand copies of myself just so I could read it over and over. Still, you update quicker than a lot of people and this story is well worth any amount of waiting time. Can't wait for the next installment. :)
kapuis chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
Very good chapter.
I like the interaction between Morgause and Nimueh and the intervention of Morgana.
I like when Morgause said :""I'd rather you not waste the supplies we have just so you can stare at Uther all night," Morgause told her, starting to believe Nimueh's obsession with the man was beginning to get out of hand. It must be maddening, to stare at a face like his night after night for years on end. It really wasn't healthy."
I like the fight between Morgana and Morgause and especially the end when Morgause think at vicious circle between the three and they are bind each other.
I hope they would be unstoppable.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
kapuis chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Very good chapter.
I like the discussion between Morgana and Morgause, the fact that Morgause is jaelous of Nimueh like lover and like sister, it's a good and surprising idea.
We learn the state of Gwen and the difference between Arthur and Uther.
I like the discussion between Nimueh and Morgause, a difficult truce, I hope they will become friends.
I hope that Morgana, Morgause or Nimueh will manipulate Cenred withouth sleep with him.
I like that Morgana know Nimueh well, she know that Nimueh is trapped in the past, I hope that Nimueh will change and to find another lover (not Cenred).
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
Dbananad chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Great read. I am excited to see how Cenredis going to play into. Morgana's plans and what will come next. Hope to find out soon. :)
kapuis chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Excellent chapter.
Your fic is better and better.
I like the beginning with Morgause who realizes that the plan of Nimueh has makes is a success.
I like the paragraph with the fit of jealousy of Morgause.
The discussion between Morgana and Morgause is succeeds in particular when Morgana says that it is for Morgause that she acts.
You do not describe the fight between Nimueh and Morgana but it deprives nothing of their confrontation, I liked a lot the quote of Nimueh to Morgause and the jealousy of Morgause.
The best is the end, you develop the story of Nimueh and she is in fact a tragic character. I like the fact that Morgana wants to support her and that Nimueh love Ygraine
I hope that Nimueh and Morgause will have a tentative friendship and than Nimueh finds a new love. (Gunièvre for example)
I hope that Uhter dies, I really dislike this character.
I wait very impatiently for the next chapter.
And I always have the small hope of a trio Nimueh Nimueh/Morgana/Morgause
Dbananad chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Wow, I love the intircacies within this story and this chapter! There are no words to describe how good this is or how great of an author you are. I wait with unbridled anticipation for what comes next.
kapuis chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Excellent chapter.
I like the confrontation between Nimueh and Morgause and with Morgana it's better. I like when Nimueh said that she saw Morgana and Morgause made love.
I like the end of this chapter with the fight between Morgana and Morgause and Morgana's reaction.
I really like the three characters Morgause, Morgana and Nimueh. I know that you don't make a trio with Morgause/Morgana/Nimueh but perhaps in another fic, a one shot.
I look forward to read the next chapter and to see Gwen's state.
Dbananad chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Awesomeness, update! I feel really sad that Morgana and Morgause are drifting apart but it makes for a great plotline. I hope they get to go to Camelot for Gwen soon but I'm sure you already have an amazing plan for that so I'll just keep reading the chapters as soon as you get them out. :)
Slytherin Queen chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
this is so good i hope you never give up on this story
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »