Reviews for Heat
Luna del Desierto chapter 5 . 8/11
Thanks for sharing!
Ms Sauza chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
This Fandom is new for mi, but I'm loving it; and I really liked your story.
Liara love chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Amazing I love it
Sailorette chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
I loved this story! You two write some incredible stories together and I sure hope that you two continue to do so. Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. :)
Sailorette chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
This chapter was thousands of words of pure bliss. I loved everything about this chapter. I honestly don't think that this love scene could have been written any more perfect. This chapter was the healing that my heart needed after the last three chapters. It was incredibly sexy, steamy, erotic, and loving.
Sailorette chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Goddess this is so painful to read. I had tears in my eyes for most of this chapter. Such beautiful love making and the feels that I am getting from it are so intense. Such raw emotion my heart broke too.
Sailorette chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Even though I hinted that this might have been a precursor to Omegaverse, this is nothing like the headiness of that story. This is such a gentle and very sexy love scene. I am so in love with what you two did with this scene and how very special and loving that you made it. It just exuded emotion and passion. Such a very special moment between the two of them.
Sailorette chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Loving this so far. Funny thing how this story is a precursor to your omegaverse. Hehehe. Awesome story so far and so sexy and cute.
Ann Baber chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
An amazing trip that leaves the reader wilting and wet - what else is there to say?
Richardy91 chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Omg... Wow! Wow! Wow! That was freakin incredible! I can't believe how many emotions, how much passion you managed to convey. I'm speechless. That was one hell of a ride! So passionate... Just amazing! I need more!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is very, very unlikely. A virgin Asari is near impossible to encounter. Asari are basically succubus, they thrive on sex.
Spaar chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
lol still got that little hint of a dum/sub thing in there that's poking at the edges of my brain as I read, but still.. On the whole: fantastico. Interesting premise too, I can see why you wanted to give this a go.
Emerald Stag chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Such a fun story idea! Pushing Liara and Shepard to have to accelerate their intimacy due to medical reasons and having the awkward consequences afterward of trying to figure out what the other is feeling and having misunderstandings. Great job!
electric gurrl chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
This was funny and sexy and just great. Loved it.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I'm sure you are both aware that I'm a major fan if both your individual and collaborative works, especially anything Femshep/Liara.

The only thing I really desire from time to time is that you let these two lovely ladies swap roles from time to time. A desire pleasantly matched in this story. Though perhaps having Liara wear the cock and actually mean it could be fun as well.