Reviews for Miscalculation
Kumiko Yukie chapter 1 . 1/1
I loved each part of it and even though I feel a little guilty because of the rape part, I enjoyed it a lot. The end with C.C. was beautiful (':
Jellyfish Princess chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Not that I didn't feel bad for Lelouch, but every time he was trying to appeal to Schneizel's conscience I had to roll my eyes.
At least Schneizel used normal means and didn't have Lelouch's unfair Geass advantage. Lelouch's 'dirty trick' was one Schneizel could never acquire.
Like seriously he was going to do the same thing, If Lelouch had the opportunity to switch their positions and degrade/violate Schniezel he would of in a heartbeat so Lelouch needs to stop the bullshit haha.
All is fair in love and war as they say.
Anyway as for the whole story it was great, the plot was great and believable, and at a decent length, although I wish you wrote more. While I think the characters were written well for the most part, the only problem I would say I had is that I saw him in the show ultimately as a pacifist and a defeatist. But in this story he was pretty sadistic which kinda contradicts his character.
That was the only gripe, all in all it's probably my favourite CG fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This one is great!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Oh my god, that was SO GOOD!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
well, that was certainly emotional... and dark. I liked how realistic you made the plot, especially how weak Lelouch was without Geass. I also liked how you translated their characters, especially Schneizel *pulls out gun and shoots him*

Lelouch's scheme seems a bit forced though, (the whole "getting on the ship only relying on Geass") since he always had back up plans on back up plans, such as bombing the ship... (plus, he had already geassed the officers guarding the back) but I get the main point which was that the entire operation was covert.

Also, it would be better if you renamed the ship 'Avalon', since canonically, Damocles wasn't even up and running until after Lelouch becomes Emperor. Avalon was Schneizel's ship, which he also used in the battle of the 'Mausoleum of Eighty-Eight Emperors' after the wedding.

Besides these things (and the fact that Lelouch would probably kill Schneizel instead of Geassing him when he took over), this was a really great story! Props for the lemon, it was grotesquely hot *finger snaps*!

Thanks for sharing!
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was beautiful...I can't believe I just said that...
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oooh! Man Schneizel is such a bastard! Poor Lelouch... But damn, that was hooot! I loved it! Thanks for writing this! :D
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Did Schneizal love him or what? That was just so cruel...
Just a city girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Omg the angst and hotness.
The way you write, woaaah, definetly going to look up your stories here on ff!
KBArtz chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh, poor Lulu... I just wanna hug him! Schneizel is such a douche!

But oh how fun Lelouch's pain was to read! :3 I suppose that makes me as much of a sadist and a douche as Schneizel... Well, so be it then.

This was great to read, and I envy how well you can keep everyone in character, even in a scene like this!

spiel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very interesting read. I especially loved the end with C.C. :)
ScarletShad0w chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really like your story. It is not often that someone writes about a Lelouch who gets so traumatisized. I'ld love to read a sequel where Kallen or Suzaku find out what happened and how Lelouch tries to cope with the trauma at school.
Erias chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Yum, yum, yum :) What a lovely long fic with these two as the main pairing. Is this going to be a one-shot or are you going to add more chapters?
flamingpluffy chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Dear Legolas Fanatic,
This fan-fiction was very good. I normally had looked for this pairing there is usually two, or three. This is the first that I wondered what would happen if there was another chapter. If the pairing wasn't as in a way one-sided. I would love to read a fan-fiction with this pairing was completely both sided with a really good plot, and in this was somewhat it. Their was the pairing thought not so both sided. The character depiction was very good as the details were well written. I wouldn't say this wasn't much of a review, and sorry for the unnecessary parts. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day,
sorrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
that so angsty and sad! poor Lelouch! but man that was good! I miss this pairing. it can be so ... evil :) Thanks for writing this!