Reviews for In Bracelets
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful thank you for a loving and tender story plus the sex was hot
impvme chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Nice to think they could have a life together. Thanks for the story.
Devereauxpoi chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I loved this so much! Everything from the handcuff proposal to especially the roses and notes-it was all so loving and sounded exactly like them. This is what they deserved.
eamankrah chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Wonderful ! My fav part was when John refused to let Jos give back the ring.
ravenhusker chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
This was so sweet. This just became one of my true favorites. Their banter was so much like that of their characters on the show. This was incredibly romantic, from the proposal with the handcuffs, to the beautiful floral arrangement with Reese's incredible words from the heart, to the romantic dinner, and that beautiful diamond-encrusted necklace; culminating with the awesome lovemaking, and ending with Reese cooking her breakfast. Is there anything this man can't do? Lovely, lovely story. :D
ravenhusker chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Wow. This got me hook, line and sinker. Oh those words. Reese's words. The meanings of each color rose. Reese not romantic? Harrumph! P-u-l-e-e-z. If this is non- romantic, I'll take it!
ravenhusker chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
"I'm not losing this fight Detective, not when you love me the way that you do" he whispered in her ear. "I let the woman I loved walk away from me without a fight onceā€¦ I'm not doing it again." he breathed in her ear.

My man Reese. That's what I'm talk in' about. Dayum!
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Now this is cute. He handcuffs her and proposes. I love it already. Let the battle of wills begin.
shuggieplum chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I forgot how much I love this story. I like the emphasis John placed on his unique proposal by repeating I want to be hand cuffed to you for the rest of my life. I like Carter's hesitance too because it seems realistic, she is not living in the shadows like He is. I appreciate that this story shows how deep their love is. It's more that a just a physical attraction. I don't see why the writer's couldn't have brought her back to life or faked her death like, Kara,shaw,Finch and John. She could have joined them and lived in the shadows
falconrukichi chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
So sweeeeet!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Oh so nice. Thanks for sharing your talent
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Really good Thanks
Phoenix615 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
This is such a delicious romp thank you so much for the joy of Careese!
read a lot chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I love this series. It is so beautiful. Just how I imagine John and Joss together. Thanks for another great read!
Roxie chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh. So glad I came across this gem. The roses had my tears flowing, so beautifully expressed with classic romance. I am a sucker for great storytelling's and this my dear fits the bill. Great job!
-Roxie