Reviews for Tales from the Lower Decks
CrystalVixen93 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Lol hope u update again soon plz
tsisdu chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
This is one of my favorite fan fics and I am very particular about my favorites. They total less than 10. the writing is superb and the concept is delightful. Thank you.
Miss Taggart Transcontinental chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
That was fricken' hysterical! Please write more of these!
Momma Lici chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
EEEEEEEE, best idea. And really well done. I just found time to read this (it's been bugging me for months, sitting on my brain like a little imp with a pitch fork) and this is wonderful! I do hope to see an update in the future. That poor ensign. Crazy COs.
Cassandra392 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I hope there's more of this, I've really enjoyed it!
Linvalay chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
GOOOOOOOD STORY. Have you no idea how hard it is to read this and not laugh out loud? It's taking everything i have to not wake my roommates!
Cant wait to read more!
marmota-b chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Maybe, just maybe, you should add "humour" to the genres. These stories made me laugh out loud.
"We make some mean shish-kebabs on 'em too, Captain."
and
"You guys, make sure you invite Spock too!"
And, generally, you have very good comic timing! If one can say that about a written story...
Pencil37 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Brilliant! I especially love the way you write McCoy :P
HogwartsFan chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
:D :D Poor Matthew! This ship... 'insane, the lot of them.' :) I especially liked Matthes constantly going back to "xenophobia"... so nicely written! Thanks!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This story is absolutely hysterical! I loved reading every moment of it! Please, please update again soon!
Mystical G Panther chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Awesome story! Keep it up!
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Insane, I tell you, the lot of them.

Ah, but would we have them any other way? Superb chapter, and boy, you weren't kidding about the whump (I'm a whump fan, so no problem), thank you!
The Red Fedora chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Indeed:-) great chapter
trekkfan chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I love Turner's POV. I hope to learn more about Turner too!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I loved Turner's jury-rigged heat. Definitely want to see him recognized and given the chance to advance and utilize his full potential. :-)
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »