Reviews for Tales from the Lower Decks
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Awwwwwwwww! Great stuff.
timewaster123456789 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Love the whole have I mentioned I'm not a xenophobe today thing excellent.
Desiree1717 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
This was absolutely charming! I'm sad that there's only 6 chapters. Excellent job!
GWBear chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Love this story! I hope you intend to do more. It's a great and seldom seen perspective.
quaff chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Coffee and marshmallow is something I've never associated with warp drives somehow. Quite delightful.
yanayanka9 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Oh my, this is so sweet I can't laugh any more. But I do.
Mr. Turner is an excellent storyteller, just like you are.
KJ4aNightmare chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Awesome job! You had me at the first line.
I started this because I liked the idea of a story from a crewmember's perspective. And you have kept the known humor and characteristics of the (named) crewmembers.
2015nan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great story- such a wonderful display of Kirk's captainess
CrystalVixen93 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Lol hope u update again soon plz
tsisdu chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
This is one of my favorite fan fics and I am very particular about my favorites. They total less than 10. the writing is superb and the concept is delightful. Thank you.
Miss Taggart Transcontinental chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
That was fricken' hysterical! Please write more of these!
Momma Lici chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
EEEEEEEE, best idea. And really well done. I just found time to read this (it's been bugging me for months, sitting on my brain like a little imp with a pitch fork) and this is wonderful! I do hope to see an update in the future. That poor ensign. Crazy COs.
Cassandra392 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I hope there's more of this, I've really enjoyed it!
Linvalay chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
GOOOOOOOD STORY. Have you no idea how hard it is to read this and not laugh out loud? It's taking everything i have to not wake my roommates!
Cant wait to read more!
marmota-b chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Maybe, just maybe, you should add "humour" to the genres. These stories made me laugh out loud.
"We make some mean shish-kebabs on 'em too, Captain."
and
"You guys, make sure you invite Spock too!"
And, generally, you have very good comic timing! If one can say that about a written story...
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »