Reviews for Tales from the Lower Decks
Aileil chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
A the life of a poor ensign with a knack for wrong-place-wrong-time problems. I'm very glad he's got Riley as a friend or he could be in trouble on that ship :). Thank you very much for this fabulous chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
This made my day. The "entirely-medical-and-not-emotionally-compromised-at-all-what-the-blue-blazes-are-you-talking-about-Nurse freakout" is just amazing and so, so funny. It didn't even need the details.
Tina95 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I'm laughing and rather worried about Spock at the same time. Oh, those three... Gotta love the command triumvirate. Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Snorty1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Very good chapter here. I love reading anything you write, it is always well written and captures my imagination. I can so picture this scene, it really should be written into a movie or TV scene. The big 3 writers of the movie have nothing on you.
Sarai chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Cute!
K Ernst chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Nice! "This ship. Insane, I tell you, the lot of them."
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I love this: I got to witness firsthand, Dr. Leonard H. McCoy having an entirely-medical-and-not-emotionally-compromised-at-all-what-the-blue-blazes-are-you-talking-about-Nurse freakout.

A wonderful subversion on the fact that it's usually SPOCK having a totally logical, not emotionally compromised at all freakout.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I think they are totally insane, and the thought of McCoy totally freaking out with lots of insults made me giggle like crazy! Thanks so much for that.
HogwartsFan chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Brilliant! Had to keep smiling all the time - these slippers are already part of spock's clothing now. In my view. :) A really nice Christmas gift! Thanks
Terahlyanwe chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Whooo, go random lower decksman that I can't remember his name! All his random little encounters make me giggle.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Oh grief... I shall eagerly await the next chapter! This is brilliant, by the way!
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This immediately reminded me of John Scalzi's Redshirts. Which is a good thing! I love it!
Aileil chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This is highly amusing. Thank you so much for sharing! Green fuzzy slippers, ha! :)
The Red Fedora chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Revenge of the fuzzy slippers! Great chapter:-)
Pearlkat chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
These were fun little stories. Ready any time for more!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »