Reviews for Tales from the Lower Decks
Kanata Fujiwara chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Funny! I really like this Turner character— stories told from the POV of people like him are the best. I've actually read all 6 chapters, but the story was so good that I decided to read through the fic again.

Just one question: why does Kirk call him 'Mr. Matthews' if his name is Matthew Turner...?
batfan7 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I think I'd react like Turner too and empty my stomach at that kind of sight. Ugh. Poor Spock. At least he heals quickly. You have a lovely voice with this ensign - he rambles beautifully and it's fun to read :-)
bookdragon01 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I have been enjoying these so much and this is the best yet. The Spock-McCoy name-calling in TOS always did strike me as something Starfleet seemed unlikely to tolerate, but it added so much fun to the character interaction, esp. as we all knew how much they actually cared for each other.
History101 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Lol, I loved this one, the ending made me laugh!
Saavikam69 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Totally loved it. And cal-OSHA states two ppl for safety on a ladder. Mr. Spock often thinks he's excluded from fed safety regulations because he's Vulcan.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I don't know what the best part of this is and I'm not even going to try.
I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR US IF IT IS FULL OF YOUR FIC.
EmRose92 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Every chapter just makes me giggle. I love your narrator, and I know I've said this before, but I just love seeing the Three through his eyes. Lovely job, again!
Aileil chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
A the life of a poor ensign with a knack for wrong-place-wrong-time problems. I'm very glad he's got Riley as a friend or he could be in trouble on that ship :). Thank you very much for this fabulous chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
This made my day. The "entirely-medical-and-not-emotionally-compromised-at-all-what-the-blue-blazes-are-you-talking-about-Nurse freakout" is just amazing and so, so funny. It didn't even need the details.
Tina95 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I'm laughing and rather worried about Spock at the same time. Oh, those three... Gotta love the command triumvirate. Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Snorty1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Very good chapter here. I love reading anything you write, it is always well written and captures my imagination. I can so picture this scene, it really should be written into a movie or TV scene. The big 3 writers of the movie have nothing on you.
Sarai chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Cute!
K Ernst chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Nice! "This ship. Insane, I tell you, the lot of them."
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I love this: I got to witness firsthand, Dr. Leonard H. McCoy having an entirely-medical-and-not-emotionally-compromised-at-all-what-the-blue-blazes-are-you-talking-about-Nurse freakout.

A wonderful subversion on the fact that it's usually SPOCK having a totally logical, not emotionally compromised at all freakout.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I think they are totally insane, and the thought of McCoy totally freaking out with lots of insults made me giggle like crazy! Thanks so much for that.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »