Reviews for Tales from the Lower Decks
HogwartsFan chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Brilliant! Had to keep smiling all the time - these slippers are already part of spock's clothing now. In my view. :) A really nice Christmas gift! Thanks
Terahlyanwe chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Whooo, go random lower decksman that I can't remember his name! All his random little encounters make me giggle.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Oh grief... I shall eagerly await the next chapter! This is brilliant, by the way!
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This immediately reminded me of John Scalzi's Redshirts. Which is a good thing! I love it!
Aileil chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This is highly amusing. Thank you so much for sharing! Green fuzzy slippers, ha! :)
The Red Fedora chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Revenge of the fuzzy slippers! Great chapter:-)
Pearlkat chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
These were fun little stories. Ready any time for more!
Tharin chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Hi,

marry Christmas to you, too! I hope you've had nice holidays so far (and lots of wonderful gifts, maybe something like green Slippers? *g*). Once again, a great chapter. I always like an outsiders pov of the big three, so this series is going to be one of my favorites (but I already told you that more the once, right?). Ensgin Turner is a well written original character, he's a great narrator without taking over the story.

Regards,
Tharin
Kalidris chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
oh, that was hilarious *lol*. my hubby clearly is wondering what I'm reading here, giggling like a madman :D
Xandora chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I love it! Made my day!
Tina95 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I'm giggling like an idiot over here. Great chapter!
Snorty1 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Another great chapter and interesting from a less rank person's view point. You have wonderful writing style and brilliant story ideas. Keep going on all fronts.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I'm not sure if I can imagine Spock in green fuzzy slippers, on the bridge, even if it is an emergency!
bookdragon01 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for a holiday giggle! I can just see McCoy giving him those and chortling over their appearance on the bridge later.
K Ernst chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
That was a fun chapter, thanks! Merry Christmas!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »