Reviews for All On Your Own
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/8
Oooh that was pretty mean! Bad girl, Teresa! :) Love it!
bonaduz chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh he sooooo deserved this! LOL! What a jerk he can/could be, eh? That was fun, thank you! :-D
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is fantastic! I HATED that scene in the episode. Jane would deserve every particle of aching unmet need. Thank you for finally getting something enjoyable (and tolerable) out of that scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
haha if only it could have happened! great it was fun!
n.mansfield chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Absolutely loved it, the last line so perfect. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
And then I had to go back and read this utterly delightful prequel and find that it is even funnier than I recalled. Fabulous! I can totally see TL doing this. I especially love the use of the final lines from the patronizing canon! Oh, to see this on the screen! Thank God you write a pretty vivid picture onto the screen in my head!
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
LOL! This was fabulous!

I've been remiss in reading your stuff. Going to try to remedy that ;)
indianaqin chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Awesome´╝üJean deserved that! Hah!
Mispent Youth chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Newcomer to your stories here but I'm glad I found them as this was... awesome! I admit I do find Patrick Jane very frustrating and infuriating at times so this was brilliant to see Lisbon take him down and get her own back on him, and in a terrific way. Excellent story.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was amazing. And yes. He was quite the ass in this episode.
Jazz248 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is brilliant! I love that little bit about Van Pelt as well! I always feel a bit annoyed that Lisbon and her team seem pretty incompetent; the show makes it seem like they can't do anything without Jane, even though Lisbon is supposed to be one of the best! And this episode annoyed me for the same reasons, so I'm glad Lisbon got her own back, even if it is just in this story!
Sassafras chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Lol so funny :) made me smile
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was hesterical. I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Haha loved it. Jane can be such an arse sometimes, loved Lisbon getting some revenge
forthecoast chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
HAH, well done Lisbon. This is absolutely perfect from start to finish. I'm so glad I've found my way to these stories. I'll definitely have to check out some of your others :)